Gazza

If there's been a more despicable character in Scottish football in recent years, I haven't noticed.

I wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone, but then I also wouldn't wish for everyone to have a speedy recovery, either. Disturbed or not, the best place for him is in a locked and padded cell away from the booze and woman-beatings that he's so fond of.

Paul Gascoigne has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and sent to an institution for retards with no chance of recovery.

"We're glad to have him back!" said Walter Smith.

________________________________________________________________________________

NEWSFLASH: Paul Gascoigne's been discovered at the Hilton Hotel in gateshead havin sex with a tellytubby. That right, he's friggin LA-LA!

• 3 months later...
Guest LondonScottish
Thats shocking dont know if you think saying something like that makes you cool or what but i have no time for Gazza never did, but he has kids have a thought for them when you say such stupid things.

Well said.

Ok, so he may not have been popular with non-Rangers or England fans, but to hope he dies soon is just being a Grade A nut.

Gazza is a wierd one as far as I'm concerned.

I really should hate the guy... the fact he played for Rangers, the pandering towards the sectarian masses, his wife beating & his goal against us in Euro '96. However, for some reason I feel strangely bad for him.

I don't believe that Gazza is genuinely evil... certainly not in the same manner as guys like Graeme Roberts & Ian Ferguson, I just think he suffers from a serious lack of intelligence, bordering on being mentally retarded.

Guest LondonScottish
Gazza is a wierd one as far as I'm concerned.

I really should hate the guy... the fact he played for Rangers, the pandering towards the sectarian masses, his wife beating & his goal against us in Euro '96. However, for some reason I feel strangely bad for him.

I don't believe that Gazza is genuinely evil... certainly not in the same manner as guys like Graeme Roberts & Ian Ferguson, I just think he suffers from a serious lack of intelligence, bordering on being mentally retarded.

Whatever happened to all his "celebrity" fairweather friends who were constantly by his side when times were good. I don't see too many of them helping out their broken friend now. Chris Evans and co.

I feel, he was a genuine old school player, very talented with ball at his feet,

I was sick when here scored against us, but hey, thats his job!!, his low self esteem got him involved with assho*es with the Rangers & England squads, which If he had the "right" people around him could have fixed!

Was on a stag in Newcastle few summers ago, think he was at Boro at the time, we went into a bar called the beehive and Gazza was in, we had had a few and when we spotted him the Aberdeen songs were given a blast, he stood up did the pulling on the wellies bit and started laughing.

Its a long thin bar so a few lads were standing beside him having a laugh with him, there must have been about 20/25 of us Gazza finished his pint shouted over the barmaid handed her a pile of notes and said "Get these frigging sheep shaggers a drink" then had time to have is photo taken with just about everyone as he left.

If that is what he was usually like its no wonder he has spent all his cash.

Get well soon Gazza. Football is just a game.