Champions League

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

What a result for Arsenal tonight, got to be one of the best away results ever in the Champions League beating Milan 2-0

Man United hardly scraped through. They looked in total control throughout just couldn't get a second goal.

No suprise re:Celtic, haven't seen any highlights yet but there was little point watching it in the first place. Guessing the early goal sealed it

Just seen Arsenal highlights and looks like they dominated. Would have watched that game but was sickened after the bore 0-0 in the first leg.

Currently watching extra time in Sevilla-Fenerbache, sounds like its been some game. 5-5 on aggregate and the ref's just been injured :thumbup1: 5 minutes 'til penalties :nutter:

Man United hardly scraped through. They looked in total control throughout just couldn't get a second goal.

No suprise re:Celtic, haven't seen any highlights yet but there was little point watching it in the first place. Guessing the early goal sealed it

Just seen Arsenal highlights and looks like they dominated. Would have watched that game but was sickened after the bore 0-0 in the first leg.

Currently watching extra time in Sevilla-Fenerbache, sounds like its been some game. 5-5 on aggregate and the ref's just been injured :thumbup1: 5 minutes 'til penalties :nutter:

Stand corrected then mate. Just going by the 1-0 scoreline so thought it may of been close.

Would like to see Sevilla go through.

Man United game was terrible I thought and Ronaldo was sh*t - yes he scored though.

Fletcher was one of their better players though. Fergie changes it to be more cautious on CL nights compared to the league for some reason.

Fenerbache in the next round would do.....or Olympiacos (can see them at least egtting a goal tonight) :nutter:

Arsenal Inter Milan quarter would be good :thumbup1:

i didnt watch much of the CL last night but the part i did see made me cringe.

commentator on ITV claimed Celtai held their own and passed the ball well in the 2nd half. from what i wathced it was only because Barca took the foot off the gas. just admit it you OF loving ***ker your team got horsed BIG TIME.

i was surprised by the Arsenal result this morning.

this could be an all premiership final this year.

Arsenal, MAn Utd and Chelsea are all capable of winning it.

Guest LondonScottish
i didnt watch much of the CL last night but the part i did see made me cringe.

commentator on ITV claimed Celtai held their own and passed the ball well in the 2nd half. from what i wathced it was only because Barca took the foot off the gas. just admit it you OF loving ***ker your team got horsed BIG TIME.

i was surprised by the Arsenal result this morning.

this could be an all premiership final this year.

Arsenal, MAn Utd and Chelsea are all capable of winning it.

And Liverpool.

Great performance by the Arsenal last night, in Fabregas and Adebayor, they have 2 of the best form players in the world, just hope they can hold it together in the league and now a decent finish in the champions league, Man Utd just about done enough last night, although if they play liek that in the next round against a Real Madrid, Barca etc they will get pumped, Celtic game was pish, game was over as a tie after 3 Mins.