Rangers V Sporting In Uefa Cup

worried about what ?

them wining the cup ? Do you reckon they ( or anyone left in the cup) can beat Bayern ?

Worried about them progressing further and further. I don't want to hear them harping on about how they made the semi finals or how they took 100 millions orcs to the final! :dontknow:

At least if they get through PSV or Fiorentina will put them to the sword :ThumbsDown:

worried about what ?

them wining the cup ? Do you reckon they ( or anyone left in the cup) can beat Bayern ?

if they get through is Fiorentina or PSV in the semi's.

nae chance.

BTW why are there 4 ENGLISH teams in the CL but only one BRITISH side in the UEFA cup ?

If we can make them look ordinary then yes!!

Guest GoldFinger

Think they will get through against Sporting, one of the easier teams they could have got.

I don't mind seeing them doing well in Europe, so long as they don't win anything!!

Worried about them progressing further and further. I don't want to hear them harping on about how they made the semi finals or how they took 100 millions orcs to the final! :dontknow:

At least if they get through PSV or Fiorentina will put them to the sword :ThumbsDown:

Hate to say it!, but it may be opening up for them to have a great season, CIS will be won on Sunday, Celtic will drop more points at the w/end and the Semis at the least in UEFA, ahhh I hate them!

Hate to say it!, but it may be opening up for them to have a great season, CIS will be won on Sunday, Celtic will drop more points at the w/end and the Semis at the least in UEFA, ahhh I hate them!

on the other hand they could *** up every single competition and we could pish ourselves with laughter.

after the way they played last night and the way they sneeked a win in their home leg i'm confident Sporting will take them out.

worried about what ?

if they get through is Fiorentina or PSV in the semi's.

nae chance.

BTW why are there 4 ENGLISH teams in the CL but only one BRITISH side in the UEFA cup ?

so let them say it.

As I mentioned on another thread, great draw for Rangers but think they'll fall at semi final stage. Think it'll be a PSV v Bayern final.

Think it'll go something like this:

Bayer Leverkusen v Zenit - Leverkusen

Rangers v Sporting - Huns

Bayern v Getafe - Bayern

Fiorentina v PSV - PSV

Semis

Huns v PSV - PSV

Leverkusen v Bayern - Bayern

Final

PSV v Bayern

Guest LondonScottish
In that case, if we can lose 5-1 in Munich, Rangers can lose 4-1.

Rangers will not win the UEFA Cup, so stop worrying. :thumbup1:

Eh? There still in it and have every chance of beating Sporting and PSV, neither of whom are playing particularly well.

In a final, no matter who its against, anything can happen.

Eh? There still in it and have every chance of beating Sporting and PSV, neither of whom are playing particularly well.

In a final, no matter who its against, anything can happen.

That would be unthinkable hopefully they have used up all there luck in the last few wks. I would like to think that Fiorentina would get past PSV watched the first game at home against Everton they are a good team and cant see the french goalkeeper throwing the ball in the net twice. :laughing: