Grand Slam Sunday

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help you out Zinc :thumbup1:

What the hell was Mascherano playing at? Could see a second booking coming from miles away. Also why did none of his teamates try and stop him?

:laughing:

He's been having a go at the ref most of the 1st half, and to then run 40 odd yards to question him again was ridiculous.

And to then carry on the way he did and not leave the park was embarassing.

And I thought he seemed quite sensible in his pre match interview!

Ah well, onto the London derby, shaped up nicely. Both sides will surely want to win this one, Chelsea have a great home record, and are near enough full strenghth.

I've a feeling Fergie will get his wish of a draw.

Guest Stoney

Always the same excuses - just cant admit the better team one, even before the sending off (5 mins before half time) there was only 1 winner.

Even before the sending off there was only one team in it, carragher could have walked after 5 minutes, rooney should have gone down - you get no prizes for staying on your feet. - Mascherano was in the refs ear all afternoon questioning every decision he was warned at least twice then he gets involved in something that has nothing to do with him - Alonso is clearly seen telling him not to get involved but still goes over to ref again get in the refs face after ANOTHER warning the ref points to the tunnel to warns him AGAIN to leave but then the muppet continues on and gets a stupid red card.

If i was a liverpool fan i would be more upset with the players who once again didnt turn up when needed - in particular steve gerrard who bottled the big game once again and was anonomys

United a differant class - 5 points i think the gap may be too big now.

17 titles for the mancs

Mascherano deservewd what he got.

anyone who watched MOTD last night will see why he got that second yellow. he just couldnt keep the gob shut and after several warnings he got his marching orders.

i see only the captains will be allowed to talk to the ref during the caharity sheild this year. a very good idea when you see the behaviour of some players. would like to see that rule in the SPL too. it would stop shyte bags like Paul hartley waving their finger in the refs face and getting away with it.

thats the way it should be anyway! Only the captain should be allowed to talk to the ref

agreed.

theres 1 player i'd love to see given a lengthy ban for his back chat and thats John friggin Terry. he is the biggest ***ker and more guilty of harrassing the ref than any other player. that time when he took the card out of the refs hand was unreal and the ref should have sent him off.

agreed.

theres 1 player i'd love to see given a lengthy ban for his back chat and thats John friggin Terry. he is the biggest ***ker and more guilty of harrassing the ref than any other player. that time when he took the card out of the refs hand was unreal and the ref should have sent him off.

Very true, although Rooney gives him a good run for his money. The England players get a lot more leeway than your lesser mortals.