Swansea Bristol Rovers !

So bored all day im in my easter holidays only decent game that was on so i decided to watch Swansea Bristol Rovers ! :laughing:

And what a game !

Bristol Rovers up 2-0 at half time.

It looked all over for Swansea !

But in comes Jason Scotland with two beautys !!!! :appl: :blahblah1::laughing::nono:

Jimmy . :ThumbsDown:

Watched the game aswell, see other topic. Scotland took both his goals well, especially the second, but I wouldn't have him at Aberdeen.

Doubt he'd want to come either, Swansea need just 4 wins to guarantee promotion to the Championship and with their run in it looks pretty simple.

Guest LondonScottish
Scotland has been a saviour for Swansea and saved their skin numerous occasions. Would love to get him but doubt we will if Swansea move up to the Championship unless the money is good.

No way would we get him; just the same as we didn't get Bodde, who has arguably been Swansea's best player this season.

No way would we get him; just the same as we didn't get Bodde, who has arguably been Swansea's best player this season.

Thought we were linked with Scotland last summer, probably find he turned us down for more money at Swansea, same as Bodde for whom Swansea were willing to pay a fee that we weren't.

Guest LondonScottish
Thought we were linked with Scotland last summer, probably find he turned us down for more money at Swansea, same as Bodde for whom Swansea were willing to pay a fee that we weren't.

Thats what I was getting at.

actually it wasnt for the money. he couldnt get a work permit renewed in Scotland so Swansea and the Welsh FA had to appeal that players who have moved from scotland to england are generally successful so the chances were high that Jason Scotland would be a great benefit to Swansea.

Watched the game aswell, see other topic. Scotland took both his goals well, especially the second, but I wouldn't have him at Aberdeen.

Doubt he'd want to come either, Swansea need just 4 wins to guarantee promotion to the Championship and with their run in it looks pretty simple.

They are good but can be dodgy at times but which team isn't, i can also safely say that they will not win their league.

You don't think Swansea will win League One?

I bet you 50 cyber pounds they do :fishing:

Still in a strong position to do so but have been struggling in recent weeks. Would still put my money on them winning that league if I was a betting man.

P GD PTS

1 Swansea 39 35 79

2 Carlisle 38 24 74

------------------------

3 Doncaster 39 21 69

4 Nottm Forest 38 24 63

Still in a strong position to do so but have been struggling in recent weeks. Would still put my money on them winning that league if I was a betting man.

P GD PTS

1 Swansea 39 35 79

2 Carlisle 38 24 74

------------------------

3 Doncaster 39 21 69

4 Nottm Forest 38 24 63

Also worth bearing in mind that carslie still have to play swansea at home - where they are on a 14/15 game unbeated run aswell.

Carslise also still have to travel to leeds. Dunno about swanseas remaining fixtures.

Think Swansea & Carslise are going up though... Jury is still out as to who will win it though.

Guest LondonScottish
Which shows you how sh*t league 1 is.

Or what decent service does. I think Ferne Bodde has played a big part in Swansea's season by the sounds of things.

Or what decent service does. I think Ferne Bodde has played a big part in Swansea's season by the sounds of things.

bodde has been inspirational for them. he is pretty much the main reason they are doing so well. He does have that temper we were worried about and is a bit of a nutter from what ive heard but he breaks everything up and starts every attack.

We really have missed out big time here.

Guest LondonScottish
bodde has been inspirational for them. he is pretty much the main reason they are doing so well. He does have that temper we were worried about and is a bit of a nutter from what ive heard but he breaks everything up and starts every attack.

We really have missed out big time here.

Agree totally. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but he would have been fantastic for us. The

You don't think Swansea will win League One?

I bet you 50 cyber pounds they do :fishing:

Swansea can be a bit scetchy at times home and away, Carlisle on the other hand are awesome at home and have 6 of their last 9 games all at home which gives them the upper hand, i will easily bet you

Guest LondonScottish
Swansea can be a bit scetchy at times home and away, Carlisle on the other hand are awesome at home and have 6 of their last 9 games all at home which gives them the upper hand, i will easily bet you
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest LondonScottish
They are good but can be dodgy at times but which team isn't, i can also safely say that they will not win their league.

:(

• 3 weeks later...