yeah lets pay the medical expenses for a player who cant play till October!! ...and probably wouldnt get in our team anyway!!!

Dont agree would be worth the gamble. Everytime i have seen him play before his injury looked a very classy player with lots of ability which is alot more than what we already have left in the squad.

Are you Jimmy or something?

Lewis Impersonates Jimmy Calderwood Manager of Aberdeen Football Club A Very Succesful One At That !

Gonnae No Dee That Zander ! Im telling you the lads were up for it on Saturday but all i can say was that the defense was SLOPPY !

Im Jimmy maybe but Yantorno would be a great purchase the creative midfielder would do wonders for our team !

Lewis Impersonates Jimmy Calderwood Manager of Aberdeen Football Club A Very Succesful One At That !

Gonnae No Dee That Zander ! Im telling you the lads were up for it on Saturday but all i can say was that the defense was SLOPPY !

Im Jimmy maybe but Yantorno would be a great purchase the creative midfielder would do wonders for our team !

Do you mean a successful impersonation or that JC's a successful manager?

Are you Jimmy or something? How can we trust you he would get in the team? I've seen him a couple times but the only reason he stood out was because the rest of the Gretna team were so bad and he was average

AGREE 100%

should be going for a totally different class of player n the summer!

Nespa, I've gotta be honest, every time I see a post from you, I'm drawn by your picture of the bird with her jugs absolutely bouncin. Where you get that or is it someone you know?

Mate i would love to know who she is!! ...........Just came across it one day on line! :thumbup1:

she is fantastic and looks absolutely filthy!!!

Dont agree would be worth the gamble. Everytime i have seen him play before his injury looked a very classy player with lots of ability which is alot more than what we already have left in the squad.

Would of taken him before his injury but no guarantee he'll come back as good a player. Some players haven't been the same after serious injuries and although I thought he was a decent player, not as good as I'd sign him when crocked for another 6 months!