Internationals Tonight

Guest SS RED

Croatia could tear us a new arsehole tonight i'm afraid

England v France could be a great game, France JUST edging it

Wales away to Luxembourg and N.Ireland home to Georgia

if england beat France they will be winning the world cup by tomorrow morning.

sorry my english chooms but the french have already been beaten by a better side TWICE

Guest SS RED

I like to see Northern ireland and Wales win, don't know why.

Think Capello is a fabulous Manager and if England don't do it under him, they will never do it.

Guest LondonScottish
Ive put a few Nespa queen greens on Croatia to beat us, Germany to beat Switz and Holland to beat Austria!! Nice wee 7/1 treble!!!

I can't believe Holland are 3-1 down at half-time to Austria who have got to be one of the worst teams in Europe at the moment.

I can't believe Holland are 3-1 down at half-time to Austria who have got to be one of the worst teams in Europe at the moment.

They have put out a pretty strong team as well. Sneijder, Van Persie, Huntelaar, Van Der Vaart, Van Bronckhorst all playing.

That big lump, Hesselink is left on the bench. Holland must be in a sorry state if he is constantly a regular in their squad. Don't fear them at all in the qualifiers.

Guest LondonScottish
They have put out a pretty strong team as well. Sneijder, Van Persie, Huntelaar, Van Der Vaart, Van Bronckhorst all playing.

That big lump, Hesselink is left on the bench. Holland must be in a sorry state if he is constantly a regular in their squad. Don't fear them at all in the qualifiers.

:dontknow:

Guest LondonScottish
Scotland are doing ok but the England game is better, a really tense afair, wondour what Capello will do after half time.

You thinking in a French accent now? :dontknow: