Mansfield Town To Become Harchester United?

who would want to play for them????

granted, all the female staff will be absolutely stunnin and your guaranteed an easy lay when you want one....but then your probably going to die in some sort of coach/plane accident after youve killed someone and become addicted to either gambling or drugs.

In all seriousness, would they change the strips to purple aswell? Would they also rename the ground the lair?

who would want to play for them????

granted, all the female staff will be absolutely stunnin and your guaranteed an easy lay when you want one....but then your probably going to die in some sort of coach/plane accident after youve killed someone and become addicted to either gambling or drugs.

In all seriousness, would they change the strips to purple aswell? Would they also rename the ground the lair?

Haha, it was funny in the last series before they signed Miguel Lopez he said to his agent, "Why would I want to go to Harchester? Everyone who goes there ends up dead."

It took 9 years before someone actually noticed the disproportionate amount of deaths

Cindi Moody was my recent favourite, now on "The Real Hustle".

All time favourite was Nikki Peggs, now on the Kinder Bueno adverts.

And before then I watched it for its quality storylines :ThumbsDown: or at least they seemed quality when I was 11 years old.

Think well all agree Nikki was the dogs nuts. Her and Linda Block were just so tidy. Best season was probably the one wi Stevie Shaw, Munday Bandele and Danny Rawsthorne.

Dream Team ended so badly. Wooooo, a fire in the office. Im sorry, this club has survived everything bar a nuclear warhead being dropped in the centre circle, and yet we are to believe that a fire is something major.

Also annoyed me that tyre boy scored. He really got on my tits. Infact, the whole last season was just mince....actually, now that im actively trying to think of a great moment...all i can think of is how bad it really was. Prash dying in the who dunnit, the farce over who owned the club, the boyles in general...

only good thing was probably when jamie parker was gunned down in the raid. ooh, tash parker was fit aswell.

yes, i loved dream team, i was addicted.

Think well all agree Nikki was the dogs nuts. Her and Linda Block were just so tidy. Best season was probably the one wi Stevie Shaw, Munday Bandele and Danny Rawsthorne.

Dream Team ended so badly. Wooooo, a fire in the office. Im sorry, this club has survived everything bar a nuclear warhead being dropped in the centre circle, and yet we are to believe that a fire is something major.

Also annoyed me that tyre boy scored. He really got on my tits. Infact, the whole last season was just mince....actually, now that im actively trying to think of a great moment...all i can think of is how bad it really was. Prash dying in the who dunnit, the farce over who owned the club, the boyles in general...

only good thing was probably when jamie parker was gunned down in the raid. ooh, tash parker was fit aswell.

yes, i loved dream team, i was addicted.

We've heard enough about your dogs nuts for one week I think :)

Would agree with everything you said, especially the last season. I get the feeling they just ran out of story lines and couldn't be arsed any more. The Rose brothers really annoyed me, there was basically a whole season dedicated to them and no one else, same with Tyre Boy as you say.

That Jamie Parker story was quality, what was the name of the reserve guy Tash was cheating on him with? Robbie something?

My favourite season was when Scott Lucas and Eddie Moliano were there, comedy duo those two. Definetly good to have about the place :ThumbsDown:

One thing that really upset me was how Andy Ansah never did well as manager, one game in charge and they lost 4-1 to Fulham if memory serves. He was always my favourite character. Pretty cool how he wasn't an actor but just wrote himself into the story as an extra. Always good fun trying to work out which real game they'd used aswell.

Think I'll try and get hold of the complete boxset or something after reading this, really want to see it again.

http://www.geocities.com/rare_dvds_international/

i know the guy who runs this site. really good guy.

you cant buy the "official" boxsets as they dont and wont ever exist. there was constant petitions on harchester.net but sky always said it would cost too much to produce and its unlikely that enough people would want to buy them to make it worth their while. But this guy managed to get ahold of them all and will do you a good deal. Not sure why he doesnt have the last season up there like coz i know he has it.

Give him an email and see what he says.

http://www.geocities.com/rare_dvds_international/

i know the guy who runs this site. really good guy.

you cant buy the "official" boxsets as they dont and wont ever exist. there was constant petitions on harchester.net but sky always said it would cost too much to produce and its unlikely that enough people would want to buy them to make it worth their while. But this guy managed to get ahold of them all and will do you a good deal. Not sure why he doesnt have the last season up there like coz i know he has it.

Give him an email and see what he says.

Cool, might just do that. Thanks mate. I knew SKY hadn't released them, bit strange really. Surely wouldn't cost that much to produce. Anyway's I'll give your guy an e-mail and see, really looking forward to seeing them again :ThumbsDown: