Come On Sporting

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but come on Rangers. Can do no harm to still have a Scottish club in Europe - and can really do no harm them having to play even more games...!

Theres always one, and i dont class them or celtic as scottish as they cant wait to leave scotland, and they like to wave union jacks and irish flags around, dosent sound very scottish to me. I prefer to say that they are just based in scotland.

Guest LondonScottish
Sorry, but come on Rangers. Can do no harm to still have a Scottish club in Europe - and can really do no harm them having to play even more games...!

frigg off. They've gone far enough. The nearer they get to the final the more and more real nightmare of them winning it increases.

Guest LondonScottish
Ferguson and Boyd broken legs and 6-0 would be a particularly enjoyable game to watch.

6-0 SPorting that is.

You sure? :itch-chin:

Guest LondonScottish
wont cheer on sporting but won't give 2 hoots if huns go through or out.

Affect my life not one jot, and lets face it Huns get to SC final AND UEFA cup final - their eye might just be off the SC a bitty.

It'll affect everyone if they actually win the thing. Getting mighty close.

It'll affect everyone if they actually win the thing. Getting mighty close.

nah - won't affect me one iota, even if the win it. their results only matter to me when they affect AFC directly, Rangers doing well in Europe doesn't bug me. Same as Celtic. I will say though, the more the believe , the funnier it is when they fail.

Beside getting past Sporting is still a HUGE task, then it's Fiorentina or PSV in the semis - even huger task, then probably Bayern Munich in the final !!! A Massive task.

Good scenario is them going out tonight but going out in extra time or on penalties so their players are even more frigged which might just give Partick a chance of beating them on Sunday.

Plus if they reach the semi tonight, there's an even bigger chance they may win the thing and couldn't handle the gloating and media hype - bad enough now and their only in Quarters!

Good scenario is them going out tonight but going out in extra time or on penalties so their players are even more frigged which might just give Partick a chance of beating them on Sunday.

Plus if they reach the semi tonight, there's an even bigger chance they may win the thing and couldn't handle the gloating and media hype - bad enough now and their only in Quarters!

Is a worry they could do it, especially if they get to the semi's...but their dull football in a one off game against Bayern, Fiorentina, or PSV suggests they still have no chance of winning it. Bayern especially, would tear them apart.

Agree with the above, let them get to extra time, penalties etc and tire them out. But leave out the broken leg comments. Torn hamstrings would be suffice.

Guest LondonScottish
Is a worry they could do it, especially if they get to the semi's...but their dull football in a one off game against Bayern, Fiorentina, or PSV suggests they still have no chance of winning it. Bayern especially, would tear them apart.

Agree with the above, let them get to extra time, penalties etc and tire them out. But leave out the broken leg comments. Torn hamstrings would be suffice.

Bayern could only draw 1-1 at home to Getalfe in the first leg; theres no guarantee they're going through tonight.

Bayern could only draw 1-1 at home to Getalfe in the first leg; theres no guartantee they're going through tonight.

Getafe are no mugs either. Beat Madrid in the Bernabeu a month ago, and have kicked Barcelona's arse several times in the past year. Would expect a fully focused Bayern to go through tonight.

Anyone able to tell me if this is worth turning on? Am frigged if I'm watching another 90mins of 4-6-0 tactics and a jammy goal in the 80th...

Not so far. "highlights" have mostly been with the Huns. Sporting hit the post though. Can see it going either way; neither are outstanding.

Guest LondonScottish
Aw noooo. If Bayern get knocked out I fear the worst. Come on Sporting. Waken up.

Yep, its just got very serious in Portugal tonight. :angry11:

And PSV are losng at home too.

Please God, get this sorted!!!!!