Real Madrid Planning

Guest LondonScottish
Wow! Would love him to stay in the Prem for a good few more years and i think he will. He will still be worth that kind of money in 5 years time at still only 27 if he keeps this form up and stays injury free. Thats the time to sell him.

With that kind of inflation, Mackie's value would now be over

Wow! Would love him to stay in the Prem for a good few more years and i think he will. He will still be worth that kind of money in 5 years time at still only 27 if he keeps this form up and stays injury free. Thats the time to sell him.

With that kind of inflation, Mackie's value would now be over

dya think hell still be this good when hes 27 though?

i was discussing this a few days ago, Ronaldos main strength that he relies almost solely on is his fast feet. Once his pace starts to illude him he could lose his mojo. Maybe hell adapt and become a more tactical player like Beckham has but i reckon the lifestyle hes leading, the popularity hes enduring and the overall pressure that comes with being the worlds best player...i can honestly see him burning himself out by the time hes 26-27.

We all know he likes his parties, the champagne lifestyle, the girls that come with it...very contraversial here but could he be the next george best?

NO

He very rarely drinks, largely due to his father's alcoholism

Guest LondonScottish
To be honest i dont think united would ever sell him, and that has serious financial implications offering that sort of money for one player.

If Real Madrid did have the money, they'd probably try, but finances aren't quite what they used to be over there. Remember they payed

Guest LondonScottish
Yes but football has changed alot and in my eyes i dont think you will ever see a team pay that for a player again, also RM are skint now, and to be honest am not sure if they would even be able to shell out 46 Million, its not like Ronaldo would generate the extra money to justify the signing. Sometimes teams might break the bank for a player in the hope that he will take them to the next level, but in this case madrid are already always winning trophys at the highest level, ok ronaldo might be the diffrence between them winning la liga and finishing second but theres not 100 million in that nor is there 100 million in winning the champions league and getting to say the semis or the quarters. Mind you tho they have done neither this campaign haha.

Maybe not worded that in the best way possible but am sure you see where i am coming from ?

I wasn't disagreeing. :thumbup1: