Euro 2008

Portugal to win :laughing: just glad engarland have to enjoy it on tv like us.

It's kinda lost an edge because of that though. The whole six month build up to them winning. The continued fantasy as they struggle to progress through a group where they are top seeds, and then the hilarity of their oh-so-near exit in the quarter finals, followed by Ian Wright and Jug Ears faces as they try not to weep on camera as they review the match.

It's kinda lost an edge because of that though. The whole six month build up to them winning. The continued fantasy as they struggle to progress through a group where they are top seeds, and then the hilarity of their oh-so-near exit in the quarter finals, followed by Ian Wright and Jug Ears faces as they try not to weep on camera as they review the match.

I know it was pure torture. I was with my mate in Milton kenyes for concert only big screen for Columbia game 60000 of them celebrating them wining. Thought we were going to get done though Columbia nearly scored we were up screaming for a sec. So glad they not there!

I'm going for Croatia. There's a bit of history between Scotland and Croatia if you look for it (Scottish mercenaries fighting for Croatia against Serbia - which is why some Serbians still despise us but love England) and I fell in love with Croatia when they played at Wembley.

Aye, croats much sounder than serbs (who are pretty p1ssed off wi the entire world except russia right now!).

Also, to the boy who said he was goin for Serbia in the euro's, good luck. They've as much chance as fvckin Scotland!

I'll be tipping Spain once again. I was actually planning to go over for a game involving Spain. I just want to see Torres do well if I'm honest, very biased view I know.

I tip Spain year after year but they always fail.........so here is hoping they can do something this year.

Anyone heading over? I think I might head over for a game......

I always support Spain to an extent but I've never fancied them to do it as much as this year. I think they'll finally shed the "nearly men" tag

ill be in Rome for a week so i plan on supporting whomever they are playing.

stupid yes, but still bitter. May even just wear my scotland shirt everyday. cheating *******ds...seriously still bitter.

Tipping france to do it again though.

Italy were too good in the end, nothing to do with cheating, we simply weren't that good and to be honest i reckon we would have failed if we did get to the finals and then everyone would have been on who ever was in charges back.

Portugal for me i think, a very good side like Spain and always fail to deliver when they are hyped up so reckon it will be between those two.

woohoo summer football again.

who everyone tipping as winners?

who do you want to win it??

i'm tipping Ze Germans for the trophy this year but i want any nation that hasnt won it before to win it.

i always like to support the under dog in big tournaments.

One of the most open tournaments in ages, as there isn't one stand out team. Might be inclined to go for a Portugal v Germany final.