Holland Away

Anyone planning on going to the Scotland v Holland WC qualifier?

That's KLM just released the flights now.

We had alook yesterday at flights fa Glasgow, Newcastle and Edinburgh will hold of booking just now but will be going. Did you book yours?

What do you think of the trial way they are doing to apply for tickets?? 4 points and above is the only ones gettin to apply for tickets for Czech game at the moment. :ThumbsDown:

Macedonia and Iceland will be really hard for some to get tickets as it might be less than 2000 tickets we get.

Try and get hold of someone who is a member of the SSC who is not planning to go and ask them to apply for a ticket for you. Your doing them a favour too as it boosts up their points allocation for future games. Only draw back is that in some games you need to cllect your tickets over there in person. So would be even better if you had a look alike who was a member.

Try and get hold of someone who is a member of the SSC who is not planning to go and ask them to apply for a ticket for you. Your doing them a favour too as it boosts up their points allocation for future games. Only draw back is that in some games you need to cllect your tickets over there in person. So would be even better if you had a look alike who was a member.

Bruce they have taken out the new system. You personally have to prove you were in the country sending in hotel reciept or boarding pass if you dont they will take point and threaten you with expulsion. I dont think its worth taking the risk anymore for that extra points. I certainly wouldnt be doing it.

I'm going, not booked anything yet though. Should be o.k for points. Hope we do better than the last time I was over there!

Also, are yous sure the game's in Amsterdam? Heard it may be in Rotterdam.

It might not be Amsterdam heard that a while ago, New Dutch manager is the ex Feyenord boss so could be a serios shout to be played there.

I know that was tough going the last time we played in Amsterdam. Hopefully no repeat of that.