FFS, was waiting for a goal but snooker final just started so changed it, seen your last post changed it back and it's 2-0 now FFS!!!!

So did I but switched back in time to see the goals. Was pretty boring in the first half but Inter will have to attack now. Fiorentina are losing aswell so looking good for Milan to get fourth.

2-1 full time. Great result for Milan and they move into the Champions League places :itch-chin:

Let's face it a Champions League without Milan would be a poorer tournament.

No it wouldn't, they are a very boring and predictable side, look at Bayern munich they weren';t in it and it made the champions league a bit different, i'd rather have a couple of different sides in it to stop it from being the same old boring tournament with the same sides meeting each other everyseason.

No it wouldn't, they are a very boring and predictable side, look at Bayern munich they weren';t in it and it made the champions league a bit different, i'd rather have a couple of different sides in it to stop it from being the same old boring tournament with the same sides meeting each other everyseason.

Have to agree with you here. The Champions League is sooo boring these days with the same 'elite' teams every year.

Huge restructuting job required but the big clubs won't allow it so we're effectively in a stalemate position. It's a bollocks situation.

Guest GoldFinger

Winners of every domestic league straight into group stages, runners up through qualification rounds to get into the groups.

That's my personal opinion of what the Champions League should be. It will never happen though.

Four teams from one league is a complete joke for me, makes it boring and predictable, same teams every year - yawn.

Predicatable? Two finals in three years suggests otherwise

Winners of every domestic league straight into group stages, runners up through qualification rounds to get into the groups.

That's my personal opinion of what the Champions League should be. It will never happen though.

Four teams from one league is a complete joke for me, makes it boring and predictable, same teams every year - yawn.

The whole thing is built around finance rather than competition, it's sad and pathetic.

Sorry for going OT BTW.

Hosted by the lovely Laura Esposito as well.

She is gorgeous! I watched half time just to see her :laughing:

I would of watched the game but the atmosphere was sh*te. If the atmosphere is good it always makes a sh*te game more enjoyable...