Real Madrid V Barcelona

Guest SS RED

Seriously though one of the biggest leagues in the world with no away fans.....do me a favour, it's micky mouse.

The atmospheres are sh*te aswell from the home fans.

I've never liked it.

Maybe it's because I don't have a Spanish team.

The crowds are sh*te too, away fans don't travel and the atmosphere is gash.

i don't have a Spainish team either but i can apricate good football - compare it to say England or Itlay's top leagues, Spain is far and away in terms of skill and competitiveness.

don't belive the hype of the EPL - La Liga is the best league in the world

as for atmosphere, it's not the be all or end all: Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge & Emeriates have crap atmosphere's - where as most la liga grounds, have good atmospheres such as Bilbao, Athleti, Betis. Better than anything in the UK. Lets ace it the best fans in Enlgand this season have been Derby and look how crap they are

quality over atmosphere EVERY time.

i don't have a Spainish team either but i can apricate good football - compare it to say England or Itlay's top leagues, Spain is far and away in terms of skill and competitiveness.

don't belive the hype of the EPL - La Liga is the best league in the world

as for atmosphere, it's not the be all or end all: Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge & Emeriates have crap atmosphere's - where as most la liga grounds, have good atmospheres such as Bilbao, Athleti, Betis. Better than anything in the UK. Lets ace it the best fans in Enlgand this season have been Derby and look how crap they are

quality over atmosphere EVERY time.

Derby have the best fans in the EPL? Rubbish.

No one has a good home support, but Man Utd have by far and away the best away support.

Just can't get excited about Spanish football at all.

I appreciate the skillfulness of it all, but I prefer the passion, atmosphere and the speed of the game over here.

Guest SS RED

Incorrect, Italy, Germany, Holland, Poland and then lesser so in France and other European countries.

No away fans is sh*te, do they really care that much?

why do you need away fans ?

only in UK is traveling away in large numbers a common thing at games.

For a bit of needle, atmosphere etc.

As you can guess, I like the atmosphere just as much as the games.

As for the fans travelling, I reckon Spain is about one of the only countries in Europe that don't travel.

Germany for example have the biggest away supports of the lot domestically.

Italy, France, Holland, Greece, Sweden.....all travel.

Guest SS RED
Derby have the best fans in the EPL? Rubbish.

No one has a good home support, but Man Utd have by far and away the best away support.

Just can't get excited about Spanish football at all.

I appreciate the skillfulness of it all, but I prefer the passion, atmosphere and the speed of the game over here.

Derbys support has been excellent this season though/

Disagree, Man U have a good away support but teams like Spurs, Newcastle, Everton, Villa etc. all have very good away supports to.

Agree, it's boring.

Agree.

Guest SS RED

No away fans = no atmosphere. might aswell go and watch sh*tey rugby and sit with them fuds who don't really care who wins or loses it's just a nice day out and they both gave it a jolly good try

Incorrect, Italy, Germany, Holland, Poland and then lesser so in France and other European countries.

No away fans is sh*te, do they really care that much?

well - you seldom get more than 500 away fans in Italy & Holland , same as in Spain. I can attest to this with my own eyes on numerous occasions.

No away fans makes no diff to me, i go to watch the football, not the visiting fans.

Also bare in mind Spain is a MASSIVE country Imagine Aberdeen having away game to Southampton or Jeresy, you reckon we'd take a big support down there ?

Guest SS RED

In the 5 Italian games I have been two 4 out of the 5 have had more than 3,000 of an away support and one of the games they had 60 away fans.

No away fans = no atmosphere. might aswell go and watch sh*tey rugby and sit with them fuds who don't really care who wins or loses it's just a nice day out and they both gave it a jolly good try

not many away fans come to hampden for scotland games yet the atmosphere is always great.

In the 5 Italian games I have been two 4 out of the 5 have had more than 3,000 of an away support and one of the games they had 60 away fans.

but in Scotland if you have Celtic or Rangers they'll take 3-4,000 with them we'll take about 1500 and the rest barely take 1000 to most away games.

Same in England - Man Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool have large travelling supports but Boro, Wigan, Fulham & Pompey have piss poor away supports most of the time.

Where i think you have a point is away ties in Europe - Madrid for example couldn't cope with 6,000 travelling fans, didn't know how to deal with it.

If you look at teams coming to the UK i'd say only teams with large imigrant populations have good support - turkish & greek teams especially.

When Milan came to Arsenal they took around 2000 fans, when Fenerbache came to Chelsea they had about 8,000 fans