E-mail From Mate In Manchester

Currently in Manchester for work.

I would describe it as he11 on earth. We are right in the city centre. Just witnessed a nice brawl (chairs thrown etc) and riot police throwing everyone out of pub across the road. There was a full scale orange march complete with flutes and drums came right past our window.

They are giving it the full bigot song selection. For 2 mins there was people giving nazi salutes shouting F-F-F the pope before police moved them on. I'm going to be sick.

I am staying in a city centre hotel tonight. Wish me luck.

ouroffice.jpg

• Site Sponsor

I would describe it as he11 on earth. We are right in the city centre. Just witnessed a nice brawl (chairs thrown etc) and riot police throwing everyone out of pub across the road. There was a full scale orange march complete with flutes and drums came right past our window.

They are giving it the full bigot song selection. For 2 mins there was people giving nazi salutes shouting F-F-F the pope before police moved them on. I'm going to be sick.

ouroffice.jpg

Acquaintance who is a Hun said the 100,000 estimate is light.

Pheckers should be redirected to Moss side

ouroffice.jpg

You have my sicerest sympathy.

Keep us all informed with the real story.

:laughing:

FTOF

ouroffice.jpg

why are we not surprised.

and some ***** expect us to support them because they are a "scottish" side.

frigg them

If i had a plane i would attach a huge box with flour and eggs in it, fly over low and drop it on the pricks, all the pictures in the papers this morning made me feel sick, really does piss me off like and would love it if the carlsberg tanker thing exploded and soacked the lot of them.

Surprise surprise. This was always going to happen with that many of the twats travelling down.

I hope the worst offenders get a good kicking from Zenit or Manchester thugs, not very pc but who gives a feck, they're scum

I hope they get pumped 4-0 or lose on penalties with Ferguson being at fault!

If i had a plane i would attach a huge box with flour and eggs in it, fly over low and drop it on the pricks, all the pictures in the papers this morning made me feel sick, really does piss me off like and would love it if the carlsberg tanker thing exploded and soacked the lot of them.

your being very nice.

replace the eggs and flours with horse shyte or dog piss and the fill the carlsberg tanker with acid.

your being very nice.

replace the eggs and flours with horse shyte or dog piss and the fill the carlsberg tanker with acid.

I know, i was going to go further but wasna too sure how far i can go on here, on a side nope, anyone seen the carlsberg joke doing the rounds regarding huns in manchester?

your being very nice.

They already reek of piss and shyte anyway so that not going to do any good.

Setup a camcorder and record the full bigot chorus of songs, Then put it on you tube.

Problem solved for next season as they will get banned from Europe!! (maybe not as gordon smith would personally suck blatters c**k to avoid it.....)

They already reek of piss and shyte anyway so that not going to do any good.

Setup a camcorder and record the full bigot chorus of songs, Then put it on you tube.

Problem solved for next season as they will get banned from Europe!! (maybe not as gordon smith would personally suck blatters c**k to avoid it.....)

Think the Manchester police were saying whats acceptable at Ibrox isnt in Manchester and will take a hard line :laughing:

But think they were caught in Barca singing Old Derrys Walls and The sash in the fan zones.

Tell your mate to video it on his phone (If he has such a device) and send it to UEFA... :laughing:

Think the Manchester police were saying whats acceptable at Ibrox isnt in Manchester and will take a hard line :laughing:

But think they were caught in Barca singing Old Derrys Walls and The sash in the fan zones.

Nothing wrong with those two - they're not on the 'banned' list, so long as they stick to the original words of the folk songs in question and don't embellish them with any of their hideous sectarian additions.

Clever of the BBC to interview some huns earlier holding up a no surrender flag, could they not have asked them to take it down first?

Also saw them sporting an England flag with the Union Jack in the corner, good for Scottish fitba? AYE RIGHT!

I hope they get totally and utterly destroyed tonight. Utter filth.