Your Favourite European Final

We all know what our favourite is but apart from the obvious which European final do you remember most. Obviously for Jambo83 it will be this year as Hearts will be winning the CL :applause:

The 1 i enjoyed watching the most is the Liverpool v Milan final 3-3. What a 2nd half that was. I enjoyed the Uefa final last year too.

Anyone have any to add? anyone been to any Euro finals?

We all know what our favourite is but apart from the obvious which European final do you remember most. Obviously for Jambo83 it will be this year as Hearts will be winning the CL :applause:

The 1 i enjoyed watching the most is the Liverpool v Milan final 3-3. What a 2nd half that was. I enjoyed the Uefa final last year too.

This years Uefa Cup final was very enjoyable!

ZZ's goal in the 2002 final at Hampden park made that final memorable alone.

But the final that I always remember is when AC Milan beat Steau Bucharest 4-0 in 1989. Milan were so good that poeple thought the game was rigged.

Milan had a great team back then with Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Rijkaard, Donadoni and the one and only Marco van Basten.

I would have to say ZZ's goal in that game is one of the best goals in a final. The Liverpool v Milan was a pretty good game as well.

Hopefully the game 2morro will be and excellant game as i dont really care who wins as long as its more entertaining than last weeks Uefa cup final. :thumbup1:

We all know what our favourite is but apart from the obvious which European final do you remember most. Obviously for Jambo83 it will be this year as Hearts will be winning the CL :thumbup1:

Yip would have to agree VDA, the liverpool game was awesome. The last AC Liverpool was a bit of a damp squid though was it !!

But the final that I always remember is when AC Milan beat Steau Bucharest 4-0 in 1989. Milan were so good that poeple thought the game was rigged.

Milan had a great team back then with Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Rijkaard, Donadoni and the one and only Marco van Basten.

the great Milan teams of the late 80's early 90's were the best ever. The Steaua final and the barcelona final in 94 were epics, probably go for 89 as better with gullit, rijkaard and van basten. the Boban Savicevic Desailly team was probably as good but not quite as much flair as the 89 vintage.

Other great finals I remember was the 84 Liverpool win in rome, and ManU beating barca in the CWC final in 91, and of course Liverpool Milan in '05 and also a good game was Everton v Rapid in the CWC'85 and a Rijkaard inspired Ajax beating Milan in 95

most remarkable was ManU v Bayern in 99 and the best goal was Zidane at Hampdung.

All in all some good games which dispell the myth that finals are always rubbish.