Rangers Injuries

I know we dont mind seeing Rangers players get injured but Naismith out for 12 months and Burke for 6 is not the greatest news if we look at the national teams options.

These are guys who are challenging for places in the Scotland squad and so long as Gary Teale is around the squad, players like these two being unavailable for the national team cant be all a good thing. Only consolation is that they're huns and will be wages that Rangers have to enjoy paying while they sit on the treatment table :laughing:

I know we dont mind seeing Rangers players get injured but Naismith out for 12 months and Burke for 6 is not the greatest news if we look at the national teams options.

These are guys who are challenging for places in the Scotland squad and so long as Gary Teale is around the squad, players like these two being unavailable for the national team cant be all a good thing. Only consolation is that they're huns and will be wages that Rangers have to enjoy paying while they sit on the treatment table :laughing:

shame shame

These are guys who are challenging for places in the Scotland squad and so long as Gary Teale is around the squad, players like these two being unavailable for the national team cant be all a good thing. Only consolation is that they're huns and will be wages that Rangers have to enjoy paying while they sit on the treatment table :spunk:

not that bothered about Burke but Naismith is a great player but recently i'd been thinking he wont be breaking into the scotland team because he never plays for der hun.