Some Chelski Jokes

When asked what it felt like to win the Champions League again Ryan Giggs answered "Its just like a chocolate orange, its not Terrys, its mine!"

Police this morning reported to Avram Grant that there had been a break in at the Bridge. Avran said "was there any cups stolen" "no Sir" the policeman replied "They didnt make it to the kitchen"

Former West Ham players Frank Lampard and Joe Cole were allegedly spotted out in Red Square last night, having clearly had one or two drinks. They were reportedly singing: "We're forever blowing Doubles."

The Verve have released a tribute song to John Terry after his penalty blunder.

It's called 'The Studs Don't Work'

Samaritans are offering counselling to all Chelsea fans. Call 0800 101010 - that's 08000 won nothing won nothing won nothing.

And If that line gets too busy there is another number to call: 0800 6-5

6-5 6-5.

Following the recent loss in the Champion's League final and penalty, it is reported that John Terry is on suicide watch.

Which I think is going to be hosted by Bill Oddie.

Good news is that Josef Fritzl has been sentenced to the death penalty...

Unfortunately John Terry is taking it.

Smirnoff have just released a Limited edition Vodka to Sympathize With John Terry. Made in England - Bottled in Moscow

Police this morning reported to Avram Grant that there had been a break in at the Bridge. Avran said "was there any cups stolen" "no Sir" the policeman replied "They didnt make it to the kitchen"

Come on now. They've won five trophies in a little over five years. I demand this "joke" be removed from consideration as funny.