Didier Drogba

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED

Just watching the Chmpions League final again and Drogba is an utter nut, those 25,000 Chelsea fans that went over and dipped into there savings for that trip costing them thousands of pound and he slaps another player and potentially costs Chelsea and all those people the Champions League final, what a frigging prick. Hope he friggs off to Italy next season can't wait to see the back off him, pathetic, moaning, diving prick.

Just watching the Chmpions League final again and Drogba is an utter nut, those 25,000 Chelsea fans that went over and dipped into there savings for that trip costing them thousands of pound and he slaps another player and potentially costs Chelsea and all those people the Champions League final, what a frigging prick. Hope he friggs off to Italy next season can't wait to see the back off him, pathetic, moaning, diving prick.

:ThumbsDown:;) was at the game and originally we thought terry was sent off but was delighted when i saw it was drogba walking off, his attitude feckin stinks, in fact the whole chelsea teams attitude stinks and justice was done.

I like Terry though, and felt for him on wednesday big style.

terry is a feckin a@sehole, one of my mates was at chelsea when he was younger and played with terry in the reserves etc, he had some shockin stories about his conduct and attitude....

hes signed for liverpool has he not?

Guest LondonScottish
terry is a feckin a@sehole, one of my mates was at chelsea when he was younger and played with terry in the reserves etc, he had some shockin stories about his conduct and attitude....

Maybe thats why Terry made it with Chelsea and your mate didn't. Not just skill and ability, but survival of the fittest.

I'd have Terry in any team of mine without question.

Guest LondonScottish
was through t aberdeen today and got a txt from a guy i know saying this obviously a pile o sh*te as havnt heard anymore on it :dontknow:

If it was a text it must be true...... :hysterical:

He was also responsible for spitting on Carlos Tevez. Look how he howks up a greener before launching it at him (albeit from behind the referee's face). Total disgrace. Why he thinks he can get away with this is beyond me.

JTspit.gif

What am i supposed to be seeing here??

Paranoia or what??????

Maybe thats why Terry made it with Chelsea and your mate didn't. Not just skill and ability, but survival of the fittest.

unfortunately, thats the way it works in most places. squeaky wheel snydrome. so many of the kids im around are really good technically but arent loud and annoying. then theres the typical bully type who is loud, obnoxious and large. large enough so they can cover up their inabilities.

this one kid, total nut job. terrible touch, no pace, hugely limited in almost every area, but hes big and strong so can barge through players the same age and can hit a rocket....so the big wigs all love him even though hes pish.

• 5 months later...
In trouble again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/7726060.stm

He's a total tit but don't think the police should be getting involved in a football incident like this.

I remember Carragher doing the same thing and getting a 3 match ban so perhaps the same sort of punishment should be given.

Got to give Drogba the same punishment then.

• 4 weeks later...
Just read the attached on bbc sport.

Is Scolari wanting Drogba to go to Inter? I know he can be a bit of trouble but he's a briliant player and if i was a Chelsea fan i'd be a bit annoyed at the lack of effort to make him stay!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7774511.stm

What is wrong with what he said. Anelka has scored 15 goals this season. Drogba is an overated sulk