Richard Offiong

Don't see what is so ridiculous about that. Looked one of the best players on the park when the Accies played us.

We were crap that day though. Offiong will be 25 this year, not exactly an up and coming player. And it's all good banging in the goals in Scottish Division One but the Championship is a much higher level which is why I think

Don't see what is so ridiculous about that. Looked one of the best players on the park when the Accies played us.

same here. isnt the championship something like the 5th/6th richest league on the planet.

silly money in England.

just remember that muppet that plays for Tottenham was worth

I watched him at Brechin and he was one of the worst players on the park, really i don't see how this guy is worth 1/2 million as i think he's gash. Didn't think he was that good against us although played a lot better than he did against Brechin.

If Offiong is worth 500k then surely we'd get that for Mackie and maybe a million for Miller ?

haha if offiong is worth 500K then even Dave the bus would have been worth that, there is no way that this can be true!!! the aberdeen squad would be worth about