Dailly

Naysmith

FLetcher

Hartley

Rae

Robson

Maloney

Miller

i feel sorry for Burley now. his 2nd game in charge of his biggest job to date and he doesnt have much of a choice.

I'm sure some of the players are genuinely injured, but there are a few others who need to take a look at themselves.

Mainly thanks to the Huns, this game is a complete joke, but for what its worth I think we'll play 5 in midfield and 4 at the back.

BTW... you've selected 12 players.... or is that just the full squad youve named?

Aye VDA you have 12 players there. I'd be very surprised if the team wasn't as follows. (Not what I'd pick myself mind)

GK Gordon

DR McNaughton

DL Naysmith

DC McManus

DC Caldwell

MR Morrison

ML Maloney

MC Fletcher

MC Hartley

MC Robson

FC Miller

Subs:

Marshall

Berra

Clarkson

McCormack

Anderson

Rae

Dailly

Think that's everyone?

oops.

take dailly out of my side and thats what i think.

IMO Ferguson should be stripped of the captiancy and it given to Gordon, MAcmanus or even Fletcher.

Ferguson should at least be there for support considering there are only 2 games left for a new manager to prepare for a massive world cup campaign.

There will be a huge amount of pressure on the team to do it this time and he is conveniently injured anytime a game comes around.

oops.

take dailly out of my side and thats what i think.

IMO Ferguson should be stripped of the captiancy and it given to Gordon, MAcmanus or even Fletcher.

Ferguson should at least be there for support considering there are only 2 games left for a new manager to prepare for a massive world cup campaign.

There will be a huge amount of pressure on the team to do it this time and he is conveniently injured anytime a game comes around.

I wasn't going to bring this up, because in this instance, I believe he really does have an injury... although he was happy enough to play through it for his beloved great unwashed! I think I read a stat yesterday, saying Fergie had only 43 caps... and only 3 of those were friendly internationals. If thats true, then its a frigging disgrace. I hate that overrated little scum bag anyway, he has been absolute sh*t this season and shouldn't make the team on merit anyway. Our first choice central midfield should be Thomson holding, with Fletcher and Brown in the middle.

I wasn't going to bring this up, because in this instance, I believe he really does have an injury... although he was happy enough to play through it for his beloved great unwashed! I think I read a stat yesterday, saying Fergie had only 43 caps... and only 3 of those were friendly internationals. If thats true, then its a frigging disgrace. I hate that overrated little scum bag anyway, he has been absolute sh*t this season and shouldn't make the team on merit anyway. Our first choice central midfield should be Thomson holding, with Fletcher and Brown in the middle.

If that is true then I totally agree with VDA on stripping him of the captaincy. IMO Gordon or Fletcher should be the captain, don't rate McManus at all. Was talking to a hoopy hoop last night and even he doesn't rate him and his blood runs green, infact he even prefers Caldwell and he is utter pap. He also hopes Strachan swoops for Ando so he does have some sense.

Never knew this was an early kick off just found it on now- have I missed anything?

0-0 Half Time. Decent performance so far... McManus has been very good at the back & Barry Robson has had a few nice touches. We look surprisingly comfortable in possession. In saying that, the Czechs should be 1-0 up, Jankulovski should have squared a ball to Koller for an easy tap in.

Was a bizarre decision to bring on Dailly for McManus (who was our best player by some distance), when you have Berra and Anderson on the bench!

Not bizarre at all, this is the Scottish national team you know. If an old firm player is in the squad then he plays, anyone from outside the old firm can whistle. Although we go through more managers than Kate Moss goes through lines, we do manage to keep the team picking policy consistent.