Eriksson

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

After weeks of speculation Sven has finally been booted out of Man City. What an absolute frigg up by their new Chairman. Who are they going to get in better?

Guest LondonScottish
What an idiot. If he was going to sack him, it should have been done on Monday morning, straight after the last fixture of the season. Precious preparation time has already been lost.

I hope City get relegated next season.

There's every chance they'll be down there. The City players were very loyal to Sven and had every faith in him as their coach. I wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 of them jump ship now.....

Guest LondonScottish
i'm sure i also heard that the City captain (dunne) is moving on too.

Dunne will probably be at Portsmouth; will have to wait til the dust settles on who the new man is going to be, but who's going to want to work for a trigger happy chairman like that?

What an idiot. If he was going to sack him, it should have been done on Monday morning, straight after the last fixture of the season. Precious preparation time has already been lost.

I hope City get relegated next season.

He was forced to take charge of the post-season tour of the far East before being sacked. Ridiculous decision.

Dunne is on his way to Newcastle I reckon.

Mark Hughes? Don't make me laugh. Sven is twice the manager he'll ever be.

Guest SS RED

Mrk Hughes next manager, think he is a good manager but the top 4 will still be impossible to break into without about 100 million pounds.

Guest SS RED

Yeah because Arsenal and Liverpool are so bad. Arsenal are better football team than all 3. Liverpool have the besat striker it would seem.