Cannavaro

I wouldn't say it's massive blow but a 'bit' of a blow. Cannavaro hasn't set the world alight this season and hasn't played amazing football so I don't think Italy will miss him that much. I'm sure Italy can find someone who has had a better season overall.

I think its his presence they will miss most. Materazzi & Barzaglia are top quality replacements though.

If I had to pick a team from Italian football it would be Roma, no real reason behind it other than I enjoyed watching Totti, he was / is a world class act. I wouldn't say I hate them, nor would I say I love them.........I enjoy football in general and like watching them play football. Italian football isn't what it used to be though.

Italian football is full of cheats at the end of the day, Juve being the biggest bunch of them!!

For the same reasons I usually favour Juventus in Italy. Del Piero was one of my favourite players growing up, I have great memories of him running riot during the Champions league in the late 90's.

For the same reasons I usually favour Juventus in Italy. Del Piero was one of my favourite players growing up, I have great memories of him running riot during the Champions league in the late 90's.

Del Piero was my favourite player when I was younger and that's why I started to like Juve. Was gutted when he broke his leg against Udinese on Football Italia.

Legend.

Guest SS RED

Neve rliked Juve, they were the huns of italy. But Vialli, Deshamps, Del Piero, etc. were so good it was hard not to admire them.