Hope Cardiff get **** all for him

Why???

He was excellant when playing for us and always tried his best. Would love to see him get a big move and prove himself against the best. As for playing for Scotland thought he played pretty well last wk and we should play him at left back and Hutton at right what a decent defence we would have. :laughing:

Why???

He was excellant when playing for us and always tried his best. Would love to see him get a big move and prove himself against the best. As for playing for Scotland thought he played pretty well last wk and we should play him at left back and Hutton at right what a decent defence we would have. :cheers:

Cardiff getting fk all for him doesn't mean he wont get what he is due, if anything he will get more because the club might be more willing to give him a better overall deal if they didn't have to pay anything for him in the first place.

TBH I don't think he's even close to being an EPL player but that's just my opinion.

Also I believe he was always a right back but was made to fill in as a left back as he was the best option at the time, we had Hart to play right back.

Cardiff getting fk all for him doesn't mean he wont get what he is due, if anything he will get more because the club might be more willing to give him a better overall deal if they didn't have to pay anything for him in the first place.

TBH I don't think he's even close to being an EPL player but that's just my opinion.

Also I believe he was always a right back but was made to fill in as a left back as he was the best option at the time, we had Hart to play right back.

Exactly, nothing against McNaughton, its Cardiff I hope don't make any money out of this deal. After all, who helped him develop and we got f@ck all!

Well, if the likes of Robbie Savage, Christian Dailly and David Weir can make it in the EPL, I don't see why McNaughton cant.

Once again, this EPL must be miles better cos they have more money just doesn't wash.

Sorry, if you look at the initial quote it said "close to being an EPL player", so in those terms any of these aforementioned guys were EPL players for more than one season.

IMO those guys you mentioned are not close to being EPL standard players either, ok time has caufght up with them, but Dailly & Weir are barely SPL standard now.

Sammer would be well advised to be part of team going up to the EPL rather than get a move to say Boro or Fulham and face being a scape goat.