Things That Will Annoy You In Euro 2008

1 Any player that plays for a premiersh*t team will be hyped up.....and they will say it is a shame that England didnt make it

2 A team which is playing really nice one touch football and losing 1-0 with 15 mins to go will be criticised for not 'lumping it forward'

3 Cristiano Ronaldo will be fetted....even if he has a sh*t game.....

4 Nobody will say....such and such a player has been linked with Aberdeen......

5. 'Even though Kazim-Richards used to be pish I'd take a handjob from him cos he's half decent now'

:rolleyes::laughing:

6. they will look to link anyone and anything to England so they can go on and on about them.

7. There will be little if any talk about Scotland unless they are laughing at us.

He also called Portugal, Portsmouth- seriously how the fook can you get them two mixed up?

Seriously, what the f*** does David Pleat bring to the table with his "commentary" ?

The man's a muppet of the highest order, the BBC always knock ITV into touch with their football coverage.

11: whenever they interview fans, they usually have a cheap shot at england...okay, again not a bad thing.

had to love the croats - we have a joke in croatia, where are england playing this summer? on the playstation. hahahaha

also the swiss guy: nobody thinks we can win the tournament, but we have a better chance than england. frigging brilliant.

so everyone round the world really does hate england. made my day that did

Guest rocket_scientist
Seriously, what the f*** does David Pleat bring to the table with his "commentary" ?

The man's a muppet of the highest order, the BBC always knock ITV into touch with their football coverage.

But he scored a freak goal against Belgium in extra time? Surely a guarantee of immortality in their wee heids?

Guest rocket_scientist
Wrong guy unless you're fishing and did it deliberately.

Sorry. Yes. Big mistake. Homer moment. DOH. Was thinking of Platt. Obviously.

Anyway, I quite like Pleat's comments, even though he really shouldn't be on TV. ***. Engerlish ***.

This tournament is not as good without England

It is devalued by England not being there

England would have won the tourney easily.

England will be amongst the favorites for the next world cup

player X is going to move to the prem

your forgot about the atmosphere being shyte without the english fans there.

Guest LondonScottish
8. The atmosphere at this tournment is so flat without the england fans.

your forgot about the atmosphere being shyte without the english fans there.

:laughing:

talksport on Sat afternoon they were saying its a lesser tourney without Engerland and deep down the winners will know they had it easier without England there.....................

feckin hell ....they couldnt even qualify from an easier group than most and they finished with the same points as the international heavyweights of Israel!!!

Guest SS RED

What is wrong with interviewing capello? This is BBC, there was frigg all to talk about the game, so an interview with capello is better than silence.

What is wrong with interviewing capello? This is BBC, there was frigg all to talk about the game, so an interview with capello is better than silence.

Presumably it was a Euro 2008 show and Capello and England arenae in it.

Did they give any airtime tae George Burley to ask him if he thinks Davie Weir has another 2 season in him?

Dis newsnight give 20 minutes to interview Kylie on her new album?

Guest SS RED

It was a football show. On ITV there would have been adverts on BBC there was an interview with the manager of England who the English public probably know very little about so they thought it would be good.

PS. I am scottish and I would rather listen to an interview with Capello than George Burley, think the guys all ready shown he is a push over so not interested in him.

He also just made a boob by saying.

"We've had our first goal less draw of the day"..........erm...........don't you mean tournament you clown.

Also noticed after pronouncing Camoranesi wrong 3 times he started referring to him as the Italian right winger!!

actually, and i know this is controversial...i quite like those mistakes...it goes to show that there are human beings out there and not just robotic commentators....or the sh*te that passes for presenters on sky sports news or setanta sports news....

...actually im talking pash aint I

14) Unintelligent debate from 'football people'..why cant we have an in depth, good quality discussion like american sports commentators / presenters? (anyne who follows / watches NFL, Baseball will know what im talkin about)