Romania V France

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED

Prediction - FIRST UPSET OF THE TOURNAMENT

Romania 1 - 1 France.

France AKA Africa select are an ageing side and I think are pretty average, Malouda, Abidal etc. all fairly over rated.

Wonder how many french players will be in the starting line up, I predict 3.

Guest SS RED

Benzema is from Morocco or algeria, abidal, anelka, gallas are all from africa.

If I was French I wouldn't even support them, It's embarresing for a nation of 60 million people to have about 4 french players in there national team.

I agree with you, got 1-1 and mutu to score first on at 35/1 and Romania/draw at 14/1. Sonof the rock got me in to Romania, never realised how good a side they actually have.

On another note Mike Parry on talksport this morning was saying they shouldna be there because they are a poor country and this is all about being rich now adays and England should have ben in there instead. big time fishing this morning.

Guest LondonScottish
No Benzema was born in Lyon, Adibal was born in Lyon,

Anelka born just outside Paris, Gallas born in Asni

Guest LondonScottish
Was he? I like all these players that were born all over the shop, ex aberdeen player Fergus Tiernan was born in Nigeria.

No. Just thought I'd let the "Googlers" have something to do. :itch-chin:

Guest SS RED

Portugal have a few braziallians, I think Fifa should get tougher on it, as for Edaurdo playing for Croatia that is probabaly the worst one. Soon international teams will be just like club teams.

Portugal have a few braziallians, I think Fifa should get tougher on it, as for Edaurdo playing for Croatia that is probabaly the worst one. Soon international teams will be just like club teams.

Can you blame them though? brazil is a very hard side to get into, you can be one of the best players on the go yet still wont be good enough, it isna as easy as you make it out to be either.

Do you have a problem with Morrison playing for Scotland aswell?

Guest SS RED
Can you blame them though? brazil is a very hard side to get into, you can be one of the best players on the go yet still wont be good enough, it isna as easy as you make it out to be either.

Do you have a problem with Morrison playing for Scotland aswell?

Morrison who?

Quashi should never have played for scotland either.

Guest SS RED

France look poor, think you can write them off for winning this, no shots on target. Game played at walking pace, very crap.

No James Morrison should not play for Scotland n responce to MiniJC.

Guest rocket_scientist

I'm really enjoying this 2nd half. Hope Domenech takes Joel Bats out of retirement and sticks him on so that Vasily can give us another Rats beats Bats headline. Mon the Rooms.

Guest rocket_scientist

Is this new ball at fault here? Every shot is missing the target by miles. The promise of the opening 15 20 minutes of this 2nd half has petered out into dreariness.

Guest the shepherd

Shame we never got to see the Romanian lad that we are after, Adrian Cristea, to see how good he really is. Not the worst game I have ever seen (Kilmarnock v Aberdeen in February this year gets that accolade) but neither of them will win the tournament (I may be wrong but I doubt it).