Newcastle After Ranger's Keeper

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
has had 3/4 of decent season at rangers, bit of a risk if u ask me , and has the bampotability factor which means career may go pearshaped at any minute

:thumbup1:

Guest the shepherd
He has been outstanding for them last season but still feel its a bit OTT! But then again in this current market anything is poss.

Cant see him going to Newcastle dont think that would be a good move for him.

If McGregor was still playing for Dunfermline after his loan spell had ended there and he had signed on permanently hypothetically speaking in the Premier League and still showing the same ability that he has done at the huns we all know he would be nowhere near that price of

Guest LondonScottish
If McGregor was still playing for Dunfermline after his loan spell had ended there and he had signed on permanently hypothetically speaking in the Premier League and still showing the same ability that he has done at the huns we all know he would be nowhere near that price of
Clubs in England will have seen that Rangers got to within a whisker of winning the Uefa cup, and conceding very few goals along the way, and therefore think McGregor must be the dogs bollocks. There's always a few totally ridiculous transfers each season, and this is right up there, if it was to go through. The money in the English clubs have to burn now is beyond belief.

I hate to think what kind of price tag will be on Borac after the Euro's.

beat me too it.

If he is EPL bound celtic could cash in big time.

Clubs in England will have seen that Rangers got to within a whisker of winning the Uefa cup, and conceding very few goals along the way, and therefore think McGregor must be the dogs bollocks. There's always a few totally ridiculous transfers each season, and this is right up there, if it was to go through. The money in the English clubs have to burn now is beyond belief.

I hate to think what kind of price tag will be on Borac after the Euro's.

In the stlye of LS, "who is the "Borac" you speak of...?? :crossfingers:

All in good humour now, dont make me put my tin hat on.

Guest rocket_scientist
a sherbet dip dab and a bottle of cream soda?

You really have to qualify the type of sherbet dib dab though. The original ones were liquorice sticks in white pooder, which were sh*te, then in the 70's, they introduced these yellow sherbet thingies wi a wee reed lollipop. If you're getting offered the latter, this trebles the value of the offer. Creamola tins fae the 70's an a, are far superior than modern sh*te, again increasing the value substantially.

Guest LondonScottish
In the stlye of LS, "who is the "Borac" you speak of...?? :thumbs:

All in good humour now, dont make me put my tin hat on.

Borat's brother. One for the future. :laughing:

(No tin hat required :laughing::crossfingers: )

TBH i actually think that McGregor is a better keeper than Gordon at the moment!!

Was going to post the same thing, but was worried I'd be absolutely slaughtered!

McGregor has had a better season than Gordon IMHO. I've seen a lot of Sunderland this year and Gordon has looked quite unconfortable at times. My boss is a season ticket holder at Sunderland, and follows them across the country... he doesn't rate Gordon, reckons he doesn't command his penalty box and is poor under pressure from crosses. Apparently Gordon had a absolutely shocking first couple of months, only improving when Jonny Evans was brought in, in front of him.