Romania V Italy

To be fair I thought Italy played better than people are giving them credit for, especially in the 2nd half.

I wonder if Romania will try and win this game seen as they'll need to get some decent points soon if they have any ambition to go through.

2-0 Italia.

People are being way to harsh on Romania. Clearly the under dogs against France and got a decent point. I would have liked to see them have a go when France didn't offer anything, hopefully they'll keep it tight first half then express themselves in the 2nd.

It wasn't to long ago when people were having a ***k fest over Scotlands performances against France and they were just as negative. Romania however didn't turn negative against sides on equal par in their group, unlike Scotland with Ukraine.

1-0 Romania!!

People are being way to harsh on Romania. Clearly the under dogs against France and got a decent point. I would have liked to see them have a go when France didn't offer anything, hopefully they'll keep it tight first half then express themselves in the 2nd.

It wasn't to long ago when people were having a ***k fest over Scotlands performances against France and they were just as negative. Romania however didn't turn negative against sides on equal par in their group, unlike Scotland with Ukraine.

1-0 Romania!!

WTF???

Scotland were negative against the ukrainians over there but i blame watty for that.. we humped them at hampden. :nutter:

I wouldnt slag Romania for the way they played but i dont see them doing anything more against the Italians.

Sorry talking about the away game. The game i belive cost Scotland a place in the Euro's.

Right enough, so we were, just seems so long ago now :nutter:

Well who was our manager then? Yes it was Watty and we know what he's like..Zzzzzzzzzz

Kenny Miller should of equalised with 10 minutes to go, it was a similar chance to Mackie's in Dnipro, useless muppet :spunk: