Turkey V Czech Republic

:thumbup1::rolleyes:

That's why i said second half. First half was awful.

i didn't think the first half was that bad being honest maybe the first 20 mins was bad but after that a decent game. The last 20 minutes in the second half was amazing finish.

ITV commentators was a frigging joke - terrible stuff. Oh and the best goalkeeper in the world - ha ha ha ha ha ha

i didn't think the first half was that bad being honest maybe the first 20 mins was bad but after that a decent game. The last 20 minutes in the second half was amazing finish.

ITV commentators was a frigging joke - terrible stuff. Oh and the best goalkeeper in the world - ha ha ha ha ha ha

thats was my reaction to it too.

sick of hearing the commentators talk him up everytime he plays.

the match was great to watch. thats another game i'm glad i watched. some good games so far in this tournament.

Cech is world class but I think Buffon has proved how good he is. Casillas is top drawer as well but maybe could have saved Zlatans goal for Sweden. That's top 3 in world for me but obviously as biased Premier League commentators go, obviously THEY'VE decided that he's best in the world. Cool folk

Difficult to separate them to be honest. However, if I had the choice I'd go with Buffon... he's the one I have most confidence in.

Difficult to separate them to be honest. However, if I had the choice I'd go with Buffon... he's the one I have most confidence in.

i'd go for Cassillas, i watched real TV the other day and they had a 15 debate on Cassilas. some of his saves last season were unbeleivebale. i couldnt really comment on Buffon at club level but he is impressive for Italy.

I also think Van der Sar is better than Cech

Yesterday was a bad day for me so went and had a few drinks came home fell asleep woke up with 60 minutes gone seen the second goal for the Czechs then kept watching the game, it was amazing, Koller a great player for his country but he should have been taken off and get the fresh pacey legs of baros on i think they may have won it.

As for Chech great keeper but the 3 mentioned are all just as good if not better, agree with Dynamo though with VDS, very dodgy at times, old age and hands are goin which is a pitty but his save from the free kick against Italy just shows that he is amazing.

i'd go for Cassillas, i watched real TV the other day and they had a 15 debate on Cassilas. some of his saves last season were unbeleivebale. i couldnt really comment on Buffon at club level but he is impressive for Italy.

I also think Van der Sar is better than Cech

Would agree with all you said there apart from the cech bit, VDS's distribution is diabolical and he is also prone to more mistakes than cech aswell all be it cech had a stinker last night.

As someone mentioned in another thread, PMSL @ Andy Townsend saying in his half-time analyis, "The Turks have been literally up Jan Koller's back-side". :crossfingers:

Turkey were the better team throughout the game last night IMO. The boy Altintop that played against us is awesome.

The Czechs had most of the first half but Turkey proved they wanted it more in the second. The Czechs could've had it wrapped up but seemed to get complacent.