Guest LondonScottish
can always rely on the germans, hope chelsea have a defensive coach signed up as well

If anyone can produce the winning tactics after going 2-0 down its Scolari. Portugal must get the next goal or its game over.

Guest LondonScottish
If anyone can produce the winning tactics after going 2-0 down its Scolari. Portugal must get the next goal or its game over.

Game on. :ThumbsDown:

What a game!

The quality of football on show tonight has been beyond belief! Germany were utterly awesome for the first 30 minutes... their one touch football would have torn anyone in the world a new arsehole. Credit to the Portuguese for dragging themselves back into the game. Two quality football teams on show tonight.

What a game!

The quality of football on show tonight has been beyond belief! Germany were utterly awesome for the first 30 minutes... their one touch football would have torn anyone in the world a new arsehole. Credit to the Portuguese for dragging themselves back into the game. Two quality football teams on show tonight.

Same ref as the Turkey Czech game the other night....a similar result would certainly suit me!

I really really really hate Germany.

I absolutely love them. You've got to admire the germans they are a mighty force in world football. I knew they'd be mentally far too strong for the portuguese... I just wish I hadn't been swayed by the hype surrounding the Portuguese and had gone for a German win, rather than compromising with the draw.

I absolutely love visiting the country too! Deutschland Uber Alles!

Guest LondonScottish
I absolutely love them. You've got to admire the germans they are a mighty force in world football. I knew they'd be mentally far too strong for the portuguese... I just wish I hadn't been swayed by the hype surrounding the Portuguese and had gone for a German win, rather than compromising with the draw.

Ouch!

Did think they would turn on the style tonight! Glad i swayed towards the Germans thought they deserved it, I thought Ronaldo was quiet in the 2nd half.

It will be very interesting if Croatia get into the semi. Revenge mission!! :ThumbsDown:

It's a cracking place ain't it.

Part 1 of the accumulator up :thumbup1:

Had Ballack 1st goal e/w, he got the 4th!! :ThumbsDown:

even though the bombed the flock out of your home town ?

What a game!

I was actually disappointed with the Portuguese. I thought they were ordinary.

They couldn't defend to save their lives.

We got what I expected from the Germans.

Overall I've been sickened by the cheating behaviour of the " superstars " of the European game.

I've not changed my opinion of the Germans since Dortmund.

To quote, they are " ...cheats, fxckin cheats!.."