Uefa Should Be Shot!

Guest rocket_scientist
so why come on this thread :applause:

To inform you that your original post is indicative of a man with priorities and energies in all the wrong places...

I'm helping you, man. Call it free psychiatric advice.

To inform you that your original post is indicative of a man with priorities and energies in all the wrong places...

I'm helping you, man. Call it free psychiatric advice.

Ok i'm back to normal now after i've calmed down No psychiatric advice need

ffs Aberdeen nae signing, Jimmy feck off, Willie Miller gtf as well as stewart milne.

There feel better now!!!

Guest rocket_scientist

Thats better. Now overdose on alcohol, kick the cat, abuse the woman and stick a petrol-bomb through a hun windie. Good old normal week night, then. Coolio.

Guest Donforlife
For the whole world to lose tv pictures during a semi final is a farce. It was a great game spoiled but losing pictures for over 5 minutes including the germans goal. Should never happen these days

Yeh UEFA should be publicly flogged for forgetting to pick a night for the game without a thunder storm!

look at the bright side, how much better was the commentary from the 5 live boys than Motson and Lawrenson!

Are you serious? Chris Waddle was absolutely dreadful... I nearly pissed myself as Klose scored immediately after Waddle finished a 30-second rant about how he should be taken off because he's been ineffective.

Are you serious? Chris Waddle was absolutely dreadful... I nearly pissed myself as Klose scored immediately after Waddle finished a 30-second rant about how he should be taken off because he's been ineffective.

that was at least funny though. no sooner has he finished moaning than the goal goes in. had me in fits.

i just thought the quality of their commentary was better than motson and lawrenson. Espec lawrenson actually, hes been such a moanin faced *******d in so many matches. Made for a good change.

that was at least funny though. no sooner has he finished moaning than the goal goes in. had me in fits.

i just thought the quality of their commentary was better than motson and lawrenson. Espec lawrenson actually, hes been such a moanin faced *******d in so many matches. Made for a good change.

Been watching the tournament on EPSN, and have gotten the majestic Derek Rae (Dons fan) and Andy Gray!

just as Lawrenson the king of pricks did with Lahm. He slated him for most of the game and then bang scores a cracker.

I hate Lawrenson with a passion. he is the most ignorant/arrogant nut on the BBC football panel.

He's the one whos been trying to put this tournament down at every opportunity just because his beloved Irel...... oooops England aint there.

Guest rocket_scientist
just as Lawrenson the king of pricks did with Lahm. He slated him for most of the game and then bang scores a cracker.

I hate Lawrenson with a passion. he is the most ignorant/arrogant nut on the BBC football panel.

He's the one whos been trying to put this tournament down at every opportunity just because his beloved Irel...... oooops England aint there.

Agreed. Lawro, No. No to Lawro. Lawro must Go. No Go Lawro.

I despise him with a passion. He is such a prick and so negative all the time. Lahm was having a defensive mare, but supplied the 2nd and scored the 3rd.

Agreed. Lawro, No. No to Lawro. Lawro must Go. No Go Lawro.

I despise him with a passion. He is such a prick and so negative all the time. Lahm was having a defensive mare, but supplied the 2nd and scored the 3rd.

he's only negative to anything not England.

I didnt really get annoyed before at the constant references to England by the BBC and ITV but its now starting to annoy me, although i realise their main audience will be english they are actually broadcasting to all of Britain but why would they giv a sh*t.

I wish we had Scottish coverage of the games.

I'd take BBC Scotland and even Archie MacPherson and co any day before those *****.

Guest LondonScottish
Thurder storm or not you should not lose pictures in todays world. Notice that UEFA are doing an investigation.

Maybe it was terrorism. :thumbup1:

The commentary was annoying me last night too! While I think, in the main, people go over the top with their criticism, last night was really poor. They were making it out as though Germany were a terrible team and it was a travesty of justice that they made it through. They kept on going on about a poor, or average, German side....

... Now, Germany weren't great last night and they didn't play much good football, but from my vantage point they fought just as hard as the Turks and they deserve their place in final. I thought some of their comments about Germany were totally unjust... it was as though Partick Thistle had just fluked a place in the final!

The commentary was annoying me last night too! While I think, in the main, people go over the top with their criticism, last night was really poor. They were making it out as though Germany were a terrible team and it was a travesty of justice that they made it through. They kept on going on about a poor, or average, German side....

... Now, Germany weren't great last night and they didn't play much good football, but from my vantage point they fought just as hard as the Turks and they deserve their place in final. I thought some of their comments about Germany were totally unjust... it was as though Partick Thistle had just fluked a place in the final!

Exactly! If Germany were THAT god awful, and Turkey were THAT amazing, Germany wouldn't have won last night.

Yes Germany weren't at their best, and yes Turkey did well, but some of the BBC comments were frigging cringeworthy.

Re "Lawro", what a bitter deluded fool he is.

Exactly! If Germany were THAT god awful, and Turkey were THAT amazing, Germany wouldn't have won last night.

Yes Germany weren't at their best, and yes Turkey did well, but some of the BBC comments were frigging cringeworthy.

Re "Lawro", what a bitter deluded fool he is.

It's pure sour grapes from the English boys.

I really hope Germany fluke a 1-0 victory in the final and that it's totally against the run of play.... just to see the look on Shearer & Linekars coupons. It'd be worth it for that alone!