Germany V Spain

Guest SS RED

Spain will do it now. Spain have been called bottlers etc in the past but i dont think that was the case, i think plain and simple they were'nt good enough. Although they will be missing Villa in the final they have boys like Fabregas, Guiza, alonso etc that can come off the bench. Germany dont have as much quality on the bench and there defence is dodgy as frigg!!

Cmon the dagos!!!

Spain will do it now. Spain have been called bottlers etc in the past but i dont think that was the case, i think plain and simple they were'nt good enough. Although they will be missing Villa in the final they have boys like Fabregas, Guiza, alonso etc that can come off the bench. Germany dont have as much quality on the bench and there defence is dodgy as frigg!!

Cmon the dagos!!!

frigg em, horrible bunch.

Yeah, during the opening ceremony all he spoke about was Englands failures..........yes Englands failures - stop making excuses and get over it for fox ache!!!

he even said that the Euro 96 song was the best song there has been for a tournament. pathetic.

i thought you would be happy, according to that rat motson last night was a victory for Liverpool. ;)

i pissed myself laughing at some of John Motsons last ever words at an international tournament.

"it makes you wonder if Ronney had stayed on the pitch, woulkd England have won Euro 2004"

deary me these ***** just cant help it.

Didn't hear the commentary as I was in the boozer.... but, surely your joking here?

Lawro was just as bad, everytime Torres got the ball it was an excuse to go on and on about Liverpool, and to make things worse when Torres scored it wasna "goal for spain from Torres" it was "goal- Torres of Liverpool puts them ahead", last i checked it was SPain v Germany fudz.