Chelsea Sign Deco

Guest LondonScottish
I think 8million is too much, but they'll sell Lampard for silly money, Deco and Ballack will be a tasy partnership i think.

They'll probably sell Lamps for between

Guest LondonScottish
hhmm that insinuates he is your best mate, bleugh!!! thats what you hear that little cretin joe cole and "JT" calling him! :thumbup1:

true about deco, "ballack and deco tasty partnership" haha if you rewind back to about 2001 it might have been.

I'd probably just call him Frank if he was my best mate. ;);)

Considering Deco ran the show against the Germans in Euro 2008, and probably the other games aswell (that one just springs to mind) i reckon he'll be a great buy. To say he's past it is insane. You may lose pace but you never lose the technical genius that this guys got. Henrik Larsson was in his mid thirties when he played for Man Utd.

He could be what Chelsea need to get their style away from the boring way they have played in the past few years.

For the record i think some people are beliving the media hype that surronds Lampard. He's a good player nothing special.

Considering Deco ran the show against the Germans in Euro 2008, and probably the other games aswell (that one just springs to mind) i reckon he'll be a great buy. To say he's past it is insane. You may lose pace but you never lose the technical genius that this guys got. Henrik Larsson was in his mid thirties when he played for Man Utd.

He could be what Chelsea need to get their style away from the boring way they have played in the past few years.

For the record i think some people are beliving the media hype that surronds Lampard. He's a good player nothing special.

i wouldn't trust or listen to anyone with signature text like that!

Guest LondonScottish

:laughing:

Deco will struggle in the EPL with Chelsea. I just don't see what he will add to them, and he wasn't exactly amazing at Barca last year. One game against the Germans doesn't make a player. I used to be a real fan of Deco, but don't think he is still such a great player. Possibly Scloari will get the best out of him though.

Why is Lampard only a "good" player? How many other players have his goal/assist numbers from midfield?

:laughing:

Deco will struggle in the EPL with Chelsea. I just don't see what he will add to them, and he wasn't exactly amazing at Barca last year. nOne game against the Germans doesn't make a player. I used to be a real fan of Deco, but don't think he is still such a great player. Possibly Scloari will get the best out of him though.

Why is Lampard only a "good" player? How many other players have his goal/assist numbers from midfield?

well obviously im gonna bring up ronaldo, but that would just be boring :blahblah1:

Essien..??? damn i hate that btard!!!! although thats coz im just jealous. he is frickin awesome.

Guest LondonScottish
well obviously im gonna bring up ronaldo, but that would just be boring :laughing:

Essien..??? damn i hate that btard!!!! although thats coz im just jealous. he is frickin awesome.

I didn't say Lampard was the numero uno for goals/assists from midfield; I meant he was in the top few (I would imagine).

I said he was good but as Chelsea have been classed boring and unattractive, i think Deco would give them that bit of class and skill in midfield that their owner wants.

If i had to pick between them for the defensive side of the game Lampard would win but Deco will just give them that special player in the middle that can turn a game in a flash.

Sorry am not full of stats LS and that i dont have ALL day to check for them but imagine if we all had your views on players you couldn't come on here and show off all your wonderfull knowledge. You need people like me to make you feel all big and mighty. A thank you by pm will do the trick :fishing:

Again i'll state i said he was a good player, just not world class IMO.

Guest LondonScottish
I said he was good but as Chelsea have been classed boring and unattractive, i think Deco would give them that bit of class and skill in midfield that their owner wants.

If i had to pick between them for the defensive side of the game Lampard would win but Deco will just give them that special player in the middle that can turn a game in a flash.

Sorry am not full of stats LS and that i dont have ALL day to check for them but imagine if we all had your views on players you couldn't come on here and show off all your wonderfull knowledge. You need people like me to make you feel all big and mighty. A thank you by pm will do the trick :wave:

Again i'll state i said he was a good player, just not world class IMO.

:fishing:

Anyway, what does "World Class" mean?

hhmm that insinuates he is your best mate, bleugh!!! thats what you hear that little cretin joe cole and "JT" calling him! :laughing:

true about deco, "ballack and deco tasty partnership" haha if you rewind back to about 2001 it might have been.

At least he's not giving it the "Frankie" that Redknapp gives on tv. Bloody Noel Hunt

Dont think Chelsea will get as much as they would have couple of years back as he only has a year to run in his contract......................just waiting for someone to compare this to Russell Anderson leaving with only a year left in his contract. Go on, who's gonna be the funny James Blunt :hysterical: