Man City Sign Jo

Guest SS RED

Guest the shepherd
Why's it too much? That's the going rate. Hopefully he doesn't get injured Bojinov style. Should be a good season for City - I'm considering a wee bet on them for the UEFA Cup.

They have got a tough first qualifying round game in the UFEA Cup mind against a team from the Faroes. Taking that into consideration I would keep yer fiver in yer pocket to see if they get by this potential banana skin.

Guest LondonScottish
They have got a tough first qualifying round game in the UFEA Cup mind against a team from the Faroes. Taking that into consideration I would keep yer fiver in yer pocket to see if they get by this potential banana skin.

If they can't beat a Faroese team over two legs, they don't deserve to be in the competition.

Guest the shepherd
If they can't beat a Faroese team over two legs, they don't deserve to be in the competition.

Fair play to Manchester City at least there in Europe albeit through the back door :applause: . Pardon the pun.

Why's it too much? That's the going rate. Hopefully he doesn't get injured Bojinov style. Should be a good season for City - I'm considering a wee bet on them for the UEFA Cup.

:thumbup1: City don't win trophies!!

As for this Jo, never heard o' the cant.