Man City In Talks With Barca

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED

Over the signing of Ronaldinho.

Think it would be an amazing signing for them, and would easy get them an extra 10000 people through the gates every week.

• 2 weeks later...
Milan confirm signing will take place on Wednesday.

Ronaldinho to sign for Milan

Ronaldinho , Kaka and Pirlo in the same team :thumbs:

If I was a Man City fan (I'm not ofcourse, why would an Aberdeen fan support an English team too? :blink: ) then I wouldn't be disappointed that they've lost out on this signing. He looks past it and there seems to be a motivational problem.

As Noel Gallagher said if he can't motivate himself to play for Barcelona then what chance is there of a performance West Brom away.

Guest LondonScottish
If I was a Man City fan (I'm not ofcourse, why would an Aberdeen fan support an English team too? :thumbs: ) then I wouldn't be disappointed that they've lost out on this signing. He looks past it and there seems to be a motivational problem.

As Noel Gallagher said if he can't motivate himself to play for Barcelona then what chance is there of a performance West Brom away.

Agreed. I think Manchester City have had a very very lucky (and cheap) escape.

Guest LondonScottish
As a City follower I'm delighted and as a Milan follower I'm delighted. Good news all round

Why are you delighted? :thumbs:

Guest LondonScottish
City would have been paying him loads of money with a lot of risk whereas Milan are paying a lot less and Ancelotti is the man to get his career back on track.

Ronaldinho completed his move to Milan for an initial payment of

Guest LondonScottish
According to reports anyway. Ronaldinho must have thought he could survive on just 110k a week :laughing:

Must be a real gutter! :dontknow: