Kaka To Chelsea?

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Looks like AC Milan may be tempted to sell Kaka to Chelsea. What a phenomenal signing that would be. If he signs I can't see Chelsea not winning the title this season.

Guest LondonScottish
How would they fit Essien, Ballack, Deco and Kaka into the same team? If you move Deco or Kaka upfront with Drogba I think its a bit of a waste.

Not sure if Drogba's still going to be around. Wouldn't be surprised if Scolari shipped him out, but who knows?

Guest LondonScottish
not the player he used to be, one player doesnt win the league.

Certainly one player doesn't win the league, no-one is saying that, but he could be the final cog in the well-oiled machine that takes the league back next season.

I still think he's class, and fairly sure he's scored his highest goal tally of his Milan career the season just gone.

frigg knows how much Chelsea have offered; it would take a huge amount to force the deal.

kinda reminds of when they signed shevchenko (another player who wasnt as good as he used to be when chelsea signed him), they get all excited saying how they are gonna win everything.

i think the days of chelsea spending this big will soon be over when abramovich loses interest coz they still aint won anything in europe!

Guest LondonScottish
kinda reminds of when they signed shevchenko (another player who wasnt as good as he used to be when chelsea signed him), they get all excited saying how they are gonna win everything.

i think the days of chelsea spending this big will soon be over when abramovich loses interest coz they still aint won anything in europe!

Shevvers was way past-it though. That had to be one of the most flagrant deals ever. :laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
:laughing:

who are you Jamie Redknapp?

what about JT, and Lamps

Was waiting for a bite on that. Was expecting rgudon though not you. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well add this to the correct thread, Or Heinrich "LS" Himmler will be on my case :blahblah1:

Reports in Italy today are saying Chelsea have bid a world record fee for Kaka, With his spokeman saying he is keen on the move and to team up with Scolari.