Lampard

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED

Lampad looks like he's going to Inter, look forward to seeing him next season for Inter on Channel 5 or in The Champions League.

Guest LondonScottish
Lampad looks like he's going to Inter, look forward to seeing him next season for Inter on Channel 5 or in The Champions League.

Bet you a cyber pint he doesn't.

Guest LondonScottish
Why Is because Jose is at Inter???

I would imagine that Scolari would quite like to keep Lampard, and Chelsea aren't going to be that bothered about receiving

I dont think Inter would even want him to be honest. As mentioned he's 30 years old and in my view he's one of these players that couldn't leave the English league or he would turn into just another average midfield player with no hype carrying him when he plays a bad game.

This is a certain no mover.

After his best pal/agent LS comments about him not moving then that should settle the debate. Hows Lamps doing anyway LS?

Guest LondonScottish
I dont think Inter would even want him to be honest. As mentioned he's 30 years old and in my view he's one of these players that couldn't leave the English league or he would turn into just another average midfield player with no hype carrying him when he plays a bad game.

This is a certain no mover.

After his best pal/agent LS comments about him not moving then that should settle the debate. Hows Lamps doing anyway LS?

:itch-chin:

• 2 weeks later...