Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

Hope they do stay up.

Would rather them than Kilmarnock or even Hamilton.

If I had the choice I would certainly pick McGhee & Motherwell to go down but it's funny all the same to see Utd in this situation.

Motherwell straight down & Utd to beat Sevco in the playoffs would be a fine season end. Added to our league title & Scottish cup win beating Hearts, Sevco, Utd & Celtic on route for the prerrrrrrrfect season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shift Key was taken off after 35 minutes in his debut in Turkey on loan, whilst the mighty Huddersfield are going in for Gauld this summer.

Armstrong has been shite for Celtic this season as well, hooked at HT against the Mighty Dons.

Good to see. Sick of hearing how good these Arabs are and how good their scouting is. Only one who's doing anything is Robertson.

I thought Gauld was rated at Sporting and that they refused to allow him to go out on loan in January because they wanted him to get first team experience at Sporting? Armstrong and GMS were cracking players at United, it's Celtic that has fucked them. Serves them right for going there though. Dunno when folk will learn that Celtic and "Rangers" are the destroyers of Scottish talent.

Shift Key was taken off after 35 minutes in his debut in Turkey on loan, whilst the mighty Huddersfield are going in for Gauld this summer.

Armstrong has been shite for Celtic this season as well, hooked at HT against the Mighty Dons.

Good to see. Sick of hearing how good these Arabs are and how good their scouting is. Only one who's doing anything is Robertson.

Gauld is a fantastic player. Just because a shite club is interested in him (they would only have a chance on loan) doesn't make that player shite.

Armstrong is better than GMS imo but nae fantastic, form has dropped from lack of games. He was hooked more than likely because he was on a booking.

I thought Gauld was rated at Sporting and that they refused to allow him to go out on loan in January because they wanted him to get first team experience at Sporting? Armstrong and GMS were cracking players at United, it's Celtic that has fucked them. Serves them right for going there though. Dunno when folk will learn that Celtic and "Rangers" are the destroyers of Scottish talent.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Fucked, apparently.

Auditors struggling to see how they can survive as a going concern, real risk of administration if they fail to make it back into the Premiership:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15295728.Auditors_warn_of__material_uncertainty__over_Dundee_United_as_a__going_concern_/

A wee shame, so it is... :happy:

No doubt the Huns will convince themselves it's something to do with their 'relegation' to the third division.

Anyway, United can just claim it's the company that runs the club that went into administration. Job done.

Dundee is not big enough to support two clubs, never has been.

When an owner is not interested in his club the end result is certain.

Dundee FC will be hoping they go bust.

Um, It clearly is big enough.

Both clubs crowds fluctuate between 5 and 7k. More than everyone bar OF, Hearts, Hibs and of course ourselves.

Dundee is not big enough to support two clubs, never has been.

I dont get that at all. What is defined as big enough? If Dundee had ten teams all with a support of 300, would it matter? I dont get some folks feelings that there needs to be X-amount of clubs per X-population to make it viable. A club who is supported by 100 people is no less important to them, than say a club supported by 60,000 people.

If you are referring to its not big enough for two "big" teams, well thats something that has developed over history. Financially one "big" team would do better, but as long as a club is run within its means then it shouldnt fail. If Utd find their level in the Championship then so be it, but the owner is a tube and doesnt give a shite and thats why they are failing. Its nothing to do with the Dundee population.

All of this of course is funny as fuck though!

Dundee clubs merging is a no go. Neither fan base will accept it. The daft Pikeys should pool their resources though and at least share a stadium. They could have a half decent ground between them, instead of two shitholes.

Certainly makes sense & should have done it years ago.

Splitting the running costs between both clubs & even with them likely having to fork out for resurfacing half way through season

( because they'd have to) it would work out a lot cheaper for them in long run.

When in my 'pulling the birds' days it was common for us to compare our ability in that department to football teams.

I always was Falkirk...

A well run club with a tidy ground, never quite established in the big player league but having the ability now and again to cause a notable surprise result.