Sunderland

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
as a sunderland fan now in gateshead think its reasonable money to be fair. malbranque, chimbonda and tanio would be good signings and apparently darren bent could be coming for near

England has truly good insane! you think they would have learnt from the ITV digital ordeal!

I read an article a couple of months ago listing players wages in europe, Darren Bent was in the top 20! Only 1 player from the seire A, Kaka was in it, therefore darren bent earns more than everyone in the italiam league exept Kaka!!!

Roy Keane still spending the cash,

El-Hadji Diouf is having a medical at Sunderland and is due to complete the move today.

Another average player to add to the list.

If was Sunderland fan I wouldn't be happy with these average players coming. Don't like Diouf he didn't do much last season for Bolton. How much they paying for him??

Agree, EPK but he'll be playing along side Jones who is a monster, i could see them becoming an excellent partnership.

Jones not out for a few months with an injury? Still can't see them doing that well. They should do better than last season. With the money they are spending you should expect nothing less. Just hope RA gets a a chance to prove himself at that level. :hysterical:

Guest SS RED

It hut me that the EPL was TOO rich when I saw Sunderland signing Michael Chopra for 5 Million Pounds, I honestly couldn't beleive it.

England has truly good insane! you think they would have learnt from the ITV digital ordeal!
Different strokes there, SKY are profitable, whereas ITV Dig took a punt on paying massive money for lower league football, and predicatably no-one wanted to watch except fans of the teams playing, and once the sums weren't adding up ITV had to pull the plug.