Arshavin Turns Down Dream Move.....

...to Spurs or Arsenal according to Sky Sports News. :laughing:

Have to say I was astonished, seeing as he's stated that his dream move is Barcelona and he doesn't want to come to England at all. :dontknow:

it irritates me too.

Every players dream is to play in the EPl according to SKY and according to Scotlands press every player on the planet has a dream of playing for the OF.

Who bank rolls Spurs ?

Over recent years they have been spending very heavy on transfer fees and wages.

I can not imagine the money they are spending is self sufficient , They must either be in debt or have a money man funding it.

the same could be said for every premiership side.

look at sunderland.

Guest SS RED

Arshavin wants a move anywhere it would seem.

The EPL is the be all and end all on SSN same as the OF in EVERY SINGLE Scottish National tabloid newspaper.

• Site Sponsor
...to Spurs or Arsenal according to Sky Sports News. :thumbup1:

Have to say I was astonished, seeing as he's stated that his dream move is Barcelona and he doesn't want to come to England at all. :dontknow:

If it was a dream move then it would surely have been ManU :thumbup1:

Who bank rolls Spurs ?

Over recent years they have been spending very heavy on transfer fees and wages.

I can not imagine the money they are spending is self sufficient , They must either be in debt or have a money man funding it.

is it not levys company? could be wrong but heard that a while back

Saying on Sky Sports now that his agent is claiming he's agreed personal terms with Spurs and they could complete the deal in the next few days. Spurs are looking good for the new season.

Depends on two things - Berbatov staying, and how long all these new signings take to gel with Pavlyachenko allegedly also on his way to sh*te Fart Lane.

Guest LondonScottish
My crystal ball is less cloudy today. There is a real chance Arshavin may be a Tottenham player apparently soon. Ramos has had a hefty player cull for a reason....he wants to build his own team of quality players, and the Russian would fit in well to that plan.

I think that he can get Darren Bent really firing this season, and someone like Arshavin supplying the ammunition would be fantastic. You may laugh, but Bent is good. I just wonder if the whole huge transfer aspect got to him, and after a number of poor games his confidence went too.

Ramos has also persauded Dawson and Jenas to take out contract extensions.

Crystal ball working a treat!

:laughing:

see above. :laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
Being a spurs fan this could not get any better. :laughing:

It certainly can, but unfortunately I can't let it out yet. :laughing:

You are the EPL equivalent of Barassie. :laughing:

Spurs are indeed looking good for the start of the season but already mentioned they may not gel that well together but i think they can, If they can keep king fit and happy they'll be more reliable at the back as he is a rock, midfield Dentley and Arshavin on either flank sounds and would probably be great.

Spurs are indeed looking good for the start of the season but already mentioned they may not gel that well together but i think they can, If they can keep king fit and happy they'll be more reliable at the back as he is a rock, midfield Dentley and Arshavin on either flank sounds and would probably be great.

i just dont get the hype on arse shavings. he's 28 and nobody had a clue who he was till he had a stormer in Euro 2008, now he's worth all that cash and everyone apparently want him.

Got to wonder why Barca (who he supported as a kid alledgedly) pulled the plug on this deal.

Guest LondonScottish
i just dont get the hype on arse shavings. he's 28 and nobody had a clue who he was till he had a stormer in Euro 2008, now he's worth all that cash and everyone apparently want him.

Got to wonder why Barca (who he supported as a kid alledgedly) pulled the plug on this deal.

If you had Sky you might have seen him on a regular basis. :laughing::laughing:

Was dynamite in the UEFA cup.

I assume you never watched any of the Uefa cup? He was greta in that and was one of the mian reasons why Rangers got humped by them.

I assume you never watched any of the Uefa cup? He was greta in that and was one of the mian reasons why Rangers got humped by them.

I thought he was very, very quiet in the actual final itself.... he only really came alive with the assist for the opening goal. However, by all accounts he was the star man during the earlier rounds.