Arsenal Turn To India

Guest SS RED

All the Asians I know seem to support Arsenal - they must think they have a niche market.

that actually surprises me, cant off the top of my head think when arsenal have done a tour of asia or the fact that they dont have any asian players and you've seen with the likes of fulham, man utd, celtic signing asian players to break into the asian market

that actually surprises me, cant off the top of my head think when arsenal have done a tour of asia or the fact that they dont have any asian players and you've seen with the likes of fulham, man utd, celtic signing asian players to break into the asian market
Arsenal were one of the first to do it with Junichi Inamoto back in 01-02. He didn't play much during the season but went on to have a phenomenal World cup and at the time that gained a few quid from the japanese market.
Arsenal were one of the first to do it with Junichi Inamoto back in 01-02. He didn't play much during the season but went on to have a phenomenal World cup and at the time that gained a few quid from the japanese market.

ahh forgot about him :laughing: i just remembered him at fulham