The Epl

you made sense until you got the "beyond a joke". After that, it got a bit silly....espec when you started worrying about peoples "famileys"

EPL has been through its recession. Money being thrown at them is vast. Vast because its broadcast allover the world and is paid for when you get your monthly newsletter in from sky sayin "oh btw, your subscription is going up from

you made sense until you got the "beyond a joke". After that, it got a bit silly....espec when you started worrying about peoples "famileys"

EPL has been through its recession. Money being thrown at them is vast. Vast because its broadcast allover the world and is paid for when you get your monthly newsletter in from sky sayin "oh btw, your subscription is going up from

whcih is exactly why i cancelled sky sports.

And I suggest everyone else does the same thing. :thumbup1:

For the same money you can watch the beloved EPL in the pub on a Sunday afternoon with your mates over a few pints.....every Sunday!

Guest LondonScottish
you got me :thumbup1:

i've said before that i enjoy watching the end of season relegation battle in the EPL. games played with passion and teams go out to win.

I have just cancelled my Sky sport and movie subscription, only had them because of a promotional deal. Admittedly the nice sky lady did offer to extend the deal.

However my answer to that was:

1. I am not that interested in the English football

2. I hate cricket.

3. When Sky does show Scottish football it is almost always the ugly sisters so I am not interested. I had to explain the

Guest SS RED

The Prem is too dear and is ruining football IMO along with Spain and italy, the clubs from smaller nations don;t stand a chance.

Guest ocelot
The Prem is too dear and is ruining football IMO along with Spain and italy, the clubs from smaller nations don;t stand a chance.

I'm not sure how Spain and Italy are ruining football.

Guest rocket_scientist

The EPL is very expensive for the ordinary punter, but full houses would indicate that the demand is there. Fan demographics are changing.