Hamilton Beat Sunderland

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED

Hamilton beat sunderland 2-1 and Russel Anderson scored an own goal, accoridng to P and B, he might be getting loaned out to Hibs.

Hamilton beat sunderland 2-1 and Russel Anderson scored an own goal, accoridng to P and B, he might be getting loaned out to Hibs.

I hope this is simply not true.

If he avail for loan to them then we should be jumping straight in and getting it touch with his agent.

Would think he would be suggesting us?? :laughing:

It all adds up now, Calderwood said he'd happily wait until the end of the month for this player, it must be Anderson, if he goes to Hibs i'd be a bit gutted but it would also be fun when we pump them just for a huge GIRFUY for leaving us in the hope of doing better, all he has done is atleats double his wage, i just hope we are in for him though.

Guest SS RED

MiniJC you do actually come away with some sh*te. He gave us 10 years of service and the club wnated to sell him for the money yet that merits a GIRFUY? Your a bafoon honestly.

It all adds up now, Calderwood said he'd happily wait until the end of the month for this player, it must be Anderson, if he goes to Hibs i'd be a bit gutted but it would also be fun when we pump them just for a huge GIRFUY for leaving us in the hope of doing better, all he has done is atleats double his wage, i just hope we are in for him though.

Anyone idea what he would be on at Sunderland and how much of his wages we would have to pay.

Whats the chances we have been offered him but board have said we are over budget and he will end up at Hibs.

think before typing

I don't really see what the point in Sunderland sending him out on loan is. He'll be 30 in a couple of months so it's not like he's one to groom for the future, I'd imagine they'll just sell him for whatever they can get if he's not going to be a part of the Sunderland first team this year.

I see your point but if Sunderland go down next season they will sell all high earners and keep the likes of Russel as he can play in the championship very well and on less money. Thats maybe the benefit to sending him out on loan.

Wouldn't think Hibs can pay more than us on his wages so that won't be stumbling block just think JC maybe not aware that he is avilable. :thumbup1:

I see your point but if Sunderland go down next season they will sell all high earners and keep the likes of Russel as he can play in the championship very well and on less money. Thats maybe the benefit to sending him out on loan.

Wouldn't think Hibs can pay more than us on his wages so that won't be stumbling block just think JC maybe not aware that he is avilable. :ThumbsDown:

No chance Sunderland will go down imo.

It seems every time Russell plays for Sunderland (which isn't very often mind you) he's an accident waiting to happen. Gives away a pen, scores an own goal etc. Just can't see him playing for them this season at all. I'd have him back here in a second playing alongside Zander.