Scotland V Norway

Na nae bothering like, Too much coming up with Weddings and then off to Macedonia too.

u?

Yes heading through for tha one, did you get an email regarding ticket for Macedonia?? 6points above getting ticket to start with ( 800 ) then next level down going to be a ballot for 200tickets.

Yeah got it, Bit of a nightmare like . It's 5-10 points who are all allocated a ticket then any left are going to a ballot on those on 4 points. I have 4 points so think i have about a 50/50 chance in getting. Its says that their are 800 members on 5-10 points and then another 700 on 4 points.

Yeah got it, Bit of a nightmare like . It's 5-10 points who are all allocated a ticket then any left are going to a ballot on those on 4 points. I have 4 points so think i have about a 50/50 chance in getting. Its says that their are 800 members on 5-10 points and then another 700 on 4 points.

Am na going so thats 1 that will drop down. Gutted am missing it but cant be helped been to Iceland so not wirried about that too much.