Snodgrass Scores For Leeds

Guest LondonScottish
How much did Snodgrass cost?

It was technically a "free", but because of the age issue Leeds would have had to pay a small amount of compensation. I'd be surprised if it was more than

I noticed that as well Barassie.

Typical of the way Calderwood is. Snodgrass would have been an asset to Aberdeen and we werent even sniffing about. A free left sided striker who has an abundance of talent. More in his bell end than Mackie has in his entire body!

Guest LondonScottish
I noticed that as well Barassie.

Typical of the way Calderwood is. Snodgrass would have been an asset to Aberdeen and we werent even sniffing about. A free left sided striker who has an abundance of talent. More in his bell end than Mackie has in his entire body!

Sounds like Snodgrass will be a regular feature of a Leeds side which should really be in the Championship. Good luck to the lad.

Snodgrass is a different type of player to Wright, he would have been ideal for the left hand side of midfied cutting in or God forbid, Calderwood ever had a notion for us to go 3 up front Snodgrass would have been superb. Quick, skillful and an eye for goal!

Still Calderwood knows best! Lets stick with Dutch nobodies and try all our so-called contacts who still owe Jimmy favours!!!!!!!!

i'm surprised everyone is raving about Snodgrass, as he was pretty sh*te for livingston last season and went on loan to Stirling although did score quite a few goals for Stirling. I was amazed he signed for leeds if truth be told.

I think he impressed during a trial. Looked a great prospect when he broke through a couple of years ago, but has since, stagnated badly. Apparently he's got a bit of an attitude... I know I guy that used to play with him a number of years ago - by all accounts he's a ned of Riordan proportions. If McAllister can sort him out I reckon they'll have a decent player on their hands.

Guest LondonScottish
Snodgrass and Kevin McDonald is the sort of players we should be in for before the Championship sides come sniffing around. Instead we waste time with sh1tty dutch part timers...i think we should start to buy in some young Scottish talent!

get looking JC!

Leeds are even that high up.