Even The Bbc Are At It

I thought this sort of thing was restricted to the Sky Sports hype machine.

Big time football is back. After a summer being entertained by a stunning European Championship and bored to tears by innumerable on-off transfer sagas, the Premier League in all its multi-million pound glory is almost upon us.

The most exciting, action-packed, nail-biting division on earth begins in earnest on Saturday as perennial title-chasers Arsenal take on newly-promoted West Brom.

From here

Pfft, not a patch on the Highland League.

I thought this sort of thing was restricted to the Sky Sports hype machine:

Big time football is back. After a summer being entertained by a stunning European Championship and bored to tears by innumerable on-off transfer sagas, the Premier League in all its multi-million pound glory is almost upon us.

The most exciting, action-packed, nail-biting division on earth begins in earnest on Saturday as perennial title-chasers Arsenal take on newly-promoted West Brom.

From here

Pfft, not a patch on the Highland League.

Seriously though, such a wrong choice of words to describe the EPL. The highland league probably is more exciting, action-packed, nail biting than the EPL actually. Not saying it's better players, but often far more exciting etc to watch

Seriously though, such a wrong choice of words to describe the EPL. The highland league probably is more exciting, action-packed, nail biting than the EPL actually. Not saying it's better players, but often far more exciting etc to watch

Too predictable for me these days. Apart from the big games, only watch it if I've nothing better to do.