Scotsport ?!?!?!

Guest SS RED

Scotsport, I used to watch it for a while and just laugh at Sarah o and the other faggot.

After a while I found it to be actually to embarresing to even laugh at, and that is quite an acheivment.

Scotsport, I used to watch it for a while and just laugh at Sarah o and the other faggot.

After a while I found it to be actually to embarresing to even laugh at, and that is quite an acheivment.

I remember the first Scotsport SPL, it was one of the strangest TV programmes I'd ever witnessed. All those random segments they had and then right at the end you had Spiers playing the piano. I laughed so much but by the end I was just staring at the TV in disbelief.

I don't think I watched it once last season.

You knew it was bad when the Only An Excuse piss take of it looked better then the actual show -

I remember the first Scotsport SPL, it was one of the strangest TV programmes I'd ever witnessed. All those random segments they had and then right at the end you had Spiers playing the piano. I laughed so much but by the end I was just staring at the TV in disbelief.

I don't think I watched it once last season.

You knew it was bad when the Only An Excuse piss take of it looked better then the actual show -

The look of terror in my eyes is genuine :dontknow: