Philippe Senderos

Guest Donforlife
Has to be one of the more random transfers of the summer if it goes through. Apparently having a medical at AC Milan tomorrow!

he was one of the most highly rate youngsters in the world and every big cub were after him before he signed on at Arsenal.

doesnt surprise me at all that Milan are in for him.

Just because he hasnt been awesome at Arsenal doesnt mean he wont be great at Milan.

Senderos is a very decent player IMO. Hugely under-rated. He's always totally committed. I had heard that he may sign for Sunderland but apparently they have signed Anton Ferdinand instead.

Numerous times I've seen him he's been constantly caught out of position, and his communication has been non-existent.

A poor man's Richie Byrne.

some of milans signings are questionable.

Flamini... bit part player at Arsenal. Senderos ??? slow and rubbish. Trevor Chenko... crippled twin brother of someone who was apparently quite good 10 years ago...

Saw as well that Inzaghi is 35 this year and will be the starting striker along with Pato who also looks sh*te.

Flamini... bit part player at Arsenal. Senderos ??? slow and rubbish. Trevor Chenko... crippled twin brother of someone who was apparently quite good 10 years ago...

Saw as well that Inzaghi is 35 this year and will be the starting striker along with Pato who also looks sh*te.

Sure about that?

Guest LondonScottish
yeah he just really got into the first team the seasn he left and was always on the bench when the top players were fit.

Flamini was superb last season, and will be hard to replace.

yeah he just really got into the first team the seasn he left and was always on the bench when the top players were fit.

Ill hazard a guess that he wont figure much at Milan and will be at Portsmouth next season

He was a major part of Arsenals midfield last season, and they could certainly do with him back now!

I personally think Senderos is a good player.

deary me

Pato a bit sh*te ? Never seen him play i take it

Sheva may not have cut the mustard at CHelsea, but he WILL score for Milan.

Flamini is a great player, every inch the player Fabregas is

Senderos is vastly underrated IMO

Pipo Inzaghi may well be 35 but you don't need to be that mobile in the 6 yard box.