Manchester City

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
How boring, ronaldo, torres and fabregas, who thought this one up? What a load of bollocks.

I think that would be a fairly exciting combination. Il Fahim said earlier today that those were the players he wanted in January and he was prepared to pay excessively over the top to prise them away. This guy would appear to be 100% serious.

Guest LondonScottish
It would be more exciting if the bought players we hadn't seen before from abroad.

Why? You might as well buy the best in the World. I'd far rather pay to watch Ronaldo than some unknown European nobody.

Can't be arsed trawling through this thread to see if this has been mentioned already, but Sky Sports News just said that the Middle Eastern consortium that just bought Man City have roughly 50 times the wealth of Abramovich!

OMFG PWND LOLZ!!!!

I wander why the hell would you buy Man city if you have that sort of money why not buy someone smaller and build them up. Maybe just to wind up Man u when they over take them and buy all the best players. :ThumbsDown:

Guest LondonScottish
I wander why the hell would you buy Man city if you have that sort of money why not buy someone smaller and build them up. Maybe just to wind up Man u when they over take them and buy all the best players. :ThumbsDown:

Don't know why he didn't buy a London club.

Guest LondonScottish
Is most London clubs not owned by very rich folk anyway?? Fulham, QPR, Chelsea, Arsenal

Sorry am speaking rubbish there is about 10 London based clubs they could have easily went for. :ThumbsDown:

QPR and Chelsea are, but the others haven't unlimited pockets. Al Fahim has hundreds of millions of pounds worth of property, particularly in Knightsbridge, Mayfair, and Kensington. Surely he could just as easily have bought Tottenham.

QPR and Chelsea are, but the others haven't unlimited pockets. Al Fahim has hundreds of millions of pounds worth of property, particularly in Knightsbridge, Mayfair, and Kensington. Surely he could just as easily have bought Tottenham.

Maybe he just wanted take his money away from London get noticed further a field. It's going to be very exciting to see how far this guy will go with his money to buy the best.

I think Abramovich has notice that money doesn't always buy sucess and the loss he has taking this season in particular must be more cautious with his money?? He also must be gutted they lost out on Robinho.

An arab giving money to the Yids. :ThumbsDown: About as likely as Millwall going up this year.

• Site Sponsor
I think that would be a fairly exciting combination. Il Fahim said earlier today that those were the players he wanted in January and he was prepared to pay excessively over the top to prise them away. This guy would appear to be 100% serious.

Won't be long before we see losers walking down the streets of Aberdeen in their Man City tops.

There'll probably be a bus going down from the Cowdray Hall for their home games :lolrangers:

• Site Sponsor
Maybe he just wanted take his money away from London get noticed further a field. It's going to be very exciting to see how far this guy will go with his money to buy the best.

I think Abramovich has notice that money doesn't always buy sucess and the loss he has taking this season in particular must be more cautious with his money?? He also must be gutted they lost out on Robinho.

It would have been funnier to have seen them buy say Carlise United and then pump them into the EPL and Champions League.