Small Piece Of Good News...

Good result for us. Winning in Iceland is a must now which would get us right back in it. Macedonia v Holland on Wed should interesting.

Not sure about the Holland game as they will probably be more prepared and playing at night but am hopefull now. We can take 2 things out of that result Norway are pants or Iceland are better than we thought and am sure we will find out on wed. :hysterical:

Just watched the highlights on Eurosport. Iceland hit the post with a 25 yard volley in the 86th minute at 2-2 - they could easily have won. Gudjohnsen scored a good free kick. With Helguson and Hreidarrson in their team as well, it won't be easy. Though hopefully the ridiculous dives we saw today will be absent.

Once again refs have frigged up our qualification hopes.

You trying to say Scotland should be relying on penalty decisions to beat Macedonia......come on? Get a grip!!!

Scotland are sh*te, as is George Burley. End of.

No, but we would have drawn that without the ref, which would have been just about acceptable for the first game. THis group will be ridiculously tight, and due to two bad decisions a win became a loss.

A point is acceptable for a game against Macedonia? Hahaha, come on Fatshaft, I normally agree with every single one of your posts and you seem to know your football, but a point would just about have been acceptable against a team like Macedonia who possess no quality apart from Pandev???

Please tell me you are fishing!

Scotland relying on a penalty against a team of nobodies FOR A POINT......

Come on, they are dirt!

You're probably right, can't say I thought that before the game, having come away with nothing however, I'm now thinking a point would have been good, but in reality these should be the bottom dwellers of our group which we had to take 6 points from.

Be interesting to see how Holland handle them on Weds night.

Not sure about the Holland game as they will probably be more prepared and playing at night but am hopefull now. We can take 2 things out of that result Norway are pants or Iceland are better than we thought and am sure we will find out on wed. :dontknow:

It's the first one. Norway are basically where we were at under Vogts.

Anything less than a win in Iceland will be officially a disgrace, and also probably the end of our qualification hopes unless something mental happens.